At 18:15 in
A Girl Remaining in Fukushima: When I first knew about the disaster of nuclear plant was early April.
“What? What happened while I was not realizing?” […]
Small children are innocently playing outside. They were even playing with snow.
I don’t want let them play with snow because of radiation.
Published: February 14th, 2013 at 11:07 am ET
- CBS News: Young kids playing at beaches “far too close” to Fukushima nuclear plant — Father: I do worry about radiation, but data says it’s ‘safe’ just 22 miles from leaking reactors (VIDEO) August 17, 2013
- ABC Reporter: Child population of Fukushima decreases 6% since nuclear disaster February 7, 2012
- US Paper: Fukushima kids playing above nuclear waste — Public parks are now unmarked radioactive dumps November 5, 2012
- Watch: Up to 200,000 reported lining streets of Tokyo for protest (PHOTOS & VIDEOS) — Armored vehicles barricade PM’s residence — NYT Reporter: “See office workers, moms w/ small kids, seniors, Buddhist priests” June 29, 2012
- TV: “Astronomical amounts of radiation” found in downtown Tokyo… Directly outside gov’t building — ‘Horrific’ readings where kids playing in Fukushima, ‘extreme’ levels found where food is grown for elementary school lunches — Nuclear expert shocked, upset by discovery (VIDEO) August 22, 2016