Fukushima local government admitted another Fukushima child needs a prompt second inspection for the possible thyroid cancer. [...] Fukushima medical university comments, they took longer than 4 years to find increasing thyroid cases in Chernobyl. This case has no strong connection with Fukushima accident, but they will proceed blood and cell analysis to confirm if it’s really a cancer.
To investigate the effect of radiation by TEPCO Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant accident, the primary examination of the thyroid gland examination Fukushima is going to target the approximately 360,000 people under the age of 18, there is a suspicion of cancer, “immediately following two 17, I found out in an interview to the participants that has one child who is determined for the first time “that needs to be tested. [...] As “it took four years at the shortest to the discovery of thyroid cancer in Chernobyl” Medical Fukushima Prefectural you are investigating, but seeing the causal relationship between radiation is low, examine the cells and blood, or cancer I determine whether.
From September 11, 2012: Kyodo: Thyroid cancer found in Fukushima child
Published: November 17th, 2012 at 4:23 pm ET
- Kyodo: Thyroid cancer found in Fukushima child September 11, 2012
- Kyodo: 27 Fukushima minors with confirmed or suspected thyroid cancer — Almost tripled since last report in February June 4, 2013
- Kyodo: 10 Fukushima children believed to have cancer — 70% female — Several already had surgery for thyroid February 13, 2013
- Mainichi publishes report on thyroid cancer: 30% in Fukushima now with tumors of 2cm or less, thyroid gland only 5cm by 3cm total — Claims cancer increases after 10 sievert radiation dose, so Japan ok (10,000 millisieverts) April 27, 2012
- UPI: ‘Skyrocketing’ cancer cases in Fukushima — AP: ‘Alarming’ cancer rates after nuclear disaster — Times: Child cancers up 5,000% — Radiation doses may be “considerably higher” than estimated — Expert: Cancer outbreak shows officials must now prepare for onset of leukemia, other diseases (VIDEO) October 8, 2015