Plant Status of Fukushima Daini Nuclear Power Station,TEPCO : Press Release, Mar 12,2011:
No radiation impact to the external environment has been confirmed.
We will continue to monitor in detail the possibility of radioactive material being discharged from exhaust stack or discharge canal.
There is no missing person within the power station.
We are presently checking on the site situation of each plant while keeping the situation of aftershock and Tsunami in mind.
A seriously injured worker is still trapped in the crane operating console of the exhaust stack and his breathing and pulse cannot be confirmed.
Published: January 9th, 2012 at 7:48 pm ET
- Worker falls ill at Fukushima Daini — We confirmed no radioactive materials were adhered to the body -Tepco March 8, 2012
- Shukan Asahi: Fukushima Daini also had major damage from 3/11 — Submerged under 4 meters of water May 30, 2012
- Spent Fuel Pool cooling systems at Fukushima Daiichi and Daini stopped after power supply problem January 17, 2012
- FLASH: Smoke seen rising from ANOTHER nuclear power plant 10 km away — Fukushima Daini March 30, 2011
- Kyodo: Fukushima Daini “not so fatally damaged” as Daiichi — Gov’t now making claims of cold shutdown ‘conditions’ at BOTH plants January 12, 2012