Fukushima Diary: “I’m under their surveillance — I can’t post everything I know”
Escape plan 11/12, Fukushima Diary by Mochizuki, November 14, 2011:
I receive threats from who should never know my address etc..
They also disturbe me trying to find the truth.
That’s why I can no longer say where/when I’m going.
I sometimes receive messages to tell some of my articles are too emotional, have least basis.
Let me explain.
I’m under their surveillance. I can’t post everything I know.
When you find it too emotional, please read between the lines.
I’m trying to balance with emotion, instead of the facts that I’m not allowed to tell.
Alice in wonderland, Fukushima Diary by Mochizuki, November 15, 2011:
Today I appeared to somewhere official.
4 men interrogated me.
They wanted to make up a story that I was an international criminal or something.
It was a strange spectacle.
They tried to make me state I was involved in an international money laundering though I only bought an A-bike on eBay.
It makes me feel like I’m alice in wonderland.
Nobody seems to care about radiation around in Tokyo.
Once you mention radiation,they’d call you ambulance.
Anyway,the result of today’s interrogation is supposed to come out around on 25th.
Published: November 16th, 2011 at 7:58 am ET
- Fukushima Diary: Like others, I’ve had diarrhea for months… coughing and sore throat too November 18, 2011
- Mochizuki: Leakage from Reactor No. 4 indicates fuel is inside — Fukushima Diary is attacked every 15 minutes and run on 4 servers (VIDEOS) February 6, 2012
- Document shows high-profile nuclear experts under Japan gov’t surveillance December 28, 2011
- Radiation levels rise for 5th month straight in Fukushima city (PHOTO) December 14, 2012
- Japanese Journalist: Fukushima workers die suddenly but it’s not reported, says nurse at plant — Gov’t agents following me for surveillance (VIDEO) March 21, 2014