Published: November 16th, 2011 at 7:58 am ET

Fukushima Diary: “I’m under their surveillance — I can’t post everything I know”

Escape plan 11/12, Fukushima Diary by Mochizuki, November 14, 2011:

I receive threats from who should never know my address etc..

They also disturbe me trying to find the truth.

That’s why I can no longer say where/when I’m going.

[...]

I sometimes receive messages to tell some of my articles are too emotional, have least basis.

Let me explain.

I’m under their surveillance. I can’t post everything I know.

When you find it too emotional, please read between the lines.

I’m trying to balance with emotion, instead of the facts that I’m not allowed to tell.

[...]

Alice in wonderland, Fukushima Diary by Mochizuki, November 15, 2011:

Today I appeared to somewhere official.

4 men interrogated me.

They wanted to make up a story that I was an international criminal or something.

It was a strange spectacle.

They tried to make me state I was involved in an international money laundering though I only bought an A-bike on eBay.

[...]

It makes me feel like I’m alice in wonderland.

Nobody seems to care about radiation around in Tokyo.

Once you mention radiation,they’d call you ambulance.

Anyway,the result of today’s interrogation is supposed to come out around on 25th.

[...]

Published: November 16th, 2011 at 7:58 am ET

1. Fukushima Diary: Like others, I’ve had diarrhea for months… coughing and sore throat too November 18, 2011
  2. Japanese Journalist: Fukushima workers die suddenly but it’s not reported, says nurse at plant — Gov’t agents following me for surveillance (VIDEO) March 21, 2014
  3. Document shows high-profile nuclear experts under Japan gov’t surveillance December 28, 2011
  4. Mochizuki: Leakage from Reactor No. 4 indicates fuel is inside — Fukushima Diary is attacked every 15 minutes and run on 4 servers (VIDEOS) February 6, 2012
  5. “Never heard of so much sickness & death in such a short period” says Fukushima evacuee — Writes about strange diseases in young people, deadly tumors and hemorrhages, pets missing hair, child losing all their fingernails, polydactyl baby — Doctor: My friends are dying of cancer, one after another October 21, 2014

68 comments to Fukushima Diary: “I’m under their surveillance… I can’t post everything I know” — Next day writes “4 men interrogated me”

• aristoman007

it is starting…

• pg

it has started years ago, and people everywhere are fighting back…except in Japan.

>>FIGHT BACK< <

• Human0815

Growing up in a real repressive Country
      i can say that there is no real Censorship
      here in Japan at the moment
      and i am a little confused about the Claims on F-D.!

But we need to see the two faces here,
      the official and the in-official aka the Ultra-Right Wingers and the Yakuza!

In the in-official case only an Escape or Silence make a sense!

The Official People can hold you for a very long Time
      without any contact to a Lawyer, Family or even a Doctor in Interrogation!
      (afair even 25 Days without given knowledge to the
      district attorney and 3 Month with)

We need to bring Sacrifices,
      this we knew this straightaway after the Tsunami,
      and i wish that it is only the Official Side
      and not the stupid, naive and brutal Right-Wingers!

• dka

The Japanese Governement is trying to silence all the truth to come out. This is 1984. Japan is similar to North Korea now.

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

Smoke signals… and sign…….no problem.

• many moons

I feel like Jim Jones has gotten hold of the world…drink the radiation Koolaid or die with a bullet in your head…..Looks like the mean nasty and greedy will inherit the earth….in a state of degradation

• arclight arclight

no comment on this one :) except … surprised??

• LEFTYM0M65 LEFTYMOM65

Can’t we all send him a little money, so he can get out of there? He could hop a fishing boat and get off that island with his computer. Any thoughts? What about at $20 to $50 a piece? Can any of you afford that? I think he’s got a Paypal Account. I’m really afraid for him.

• lam335 lam335

If they’re trying to bust him for buying a bike on ebay, don’t you think a sudden influx of “donations” from foreign sources would only make things worse?

If what he says is true, I agree that he should get out, however (along with just about everyone else in northern Japan).

• sworldpeas sworldpeas

Interestingly enough Enenews was crashing about the same time… I wonder if it was the same four guys or not… makes you go WTF?!?!

• pure water

She is a girl – 28 years old civil engeneer. She wants to go abroad and start a business – sending safe food to Japan. I was thinking about helping her, but I have no idea how. I am not sure money can do significant change. At least I do not have the money to do this. And small donations will not change things for her. Any other suggestions? It is important – we are not so many to forget anyone of us.
    Where is StillJill?

• BreadAndButter BreadAndButter

Hi pure water, StillJill said hi very quickly 2 days ago. She’s alright and said she’ll be back here in a couple of weeks!

• arclight arclight

hi pure
      she needs to get on to a university course in a selected country, become a student!! that i believe is the easiest way round the immigration laws etc… when she has decided where then she needs to find a room…and considering here aims to support the people of japan i SUSPECT that she might find such a place HERE or maybe through green action japan etc…peace

• pure water

hi, arclight!
        Can we suggest her the idea for Denmark? Or may be Scotland – it is a nice place for European students, What do you think?

• arclight arclight

denmark
          great danish pastries
          verrry flat

scotland
          errr! haggis
          verrry unflat

both have an international student population ask b and b about denmark!
          scotland probaly cheaper option
          go for a big town with exsisting japanese/asian community (better choice of food and sources of support)
          peace

• LEFTYM0M65 LEFTYMOM65

How can we help facilitate her departure. I’m sure it’s much worse than she has already portrayed. I have a few Japanese friends and notice that it is not easy for them to ask for help. They are very concerned with imposing. It is surely much more acutely dangerous. We can’t just sit here and wait for the day her blog goes dead!

• westcoastgirl westcoastgirl

Are you talking about Mochizuki? I didn’t relize she was a girl.

Anyway, there is a donation button on the Fukushima Diary page. I donated this morning.

• LEFTYM0M65 LEFTYMOM65

Thanks for correcting me. I didn’t realize she was a girl.

• LEFTYM0M65 LEFTYMOM65

Still…she could get out on a boat. I think the airport should be avoided. Too easy to get nabbed.

• LEFTYM0M65 LEFTYMOM65

OT- Why is it that the majority of aware individuals seem to women on a whole? My radar is more sensitive because I have 2 children under 5 years. I think there are a few other “Mommy Radar” types who have joined. Do you know how many are actually active on this site? Whether lurkers or talkers. It took me a little bit of time to start posting. I’m sure there are a good number of silent members.

• On Now ! here’s the App, live feed for Rense Radio “Jeff Rense Program”

• LEFTYM0M65 LEFTYMOM65

I meant to say….”seem to be women on a whole?”

• LEFTYM0M65 LEFTYMOM65

I just noticed the members number on the Home Page. I don’t usually start there and hadn’t noticed it before. Total membership 2,524. Now I feel a bit lame brained. ;-D

• pure water

I wish many more people read and use this information! I am aware we are watched, but it is worth the risk.

• It is lame ene has such low member numbers and to get only +/- 10k top story readers along with a whopping 2500 fb likes after 8 months of this fuku bs.

Ps. Lefty…it seems not too many posters divulge themselves females. If a point is made of it, or it is noted that men are most responsible for the development and destructiveness of nukes and the holy secrecy it is held behind (as is statistically true regarding most power structures currently standing), it seems the ‘too emotional bleeders’ comments come out from a very ignorant few suggesting the women, useless breeders, are the root of all evil. I’ve seen this shut down many useful conversations regarding what men as men and women as women can and actually do. After all, women are only girls. What do they know? Some folks here divulge they have children, but this again, hits too close to home. Sad sad state of afairs.

• thelili

It is going to take many reams of paper and a lot of ink but it’s time to start printing everything on here. So that you may physically have information should something major happen to the internet.

Americans-be aware of your nearest FEMA/Police/sheriff locations. Lockdown is just going to be some authority figure telling your family to pack a bag and leave for some large apartment complex nearby. Watch for ads in newspapers/job sites/Craigslist for paid security training. They won’t be scam ads.

Or they may say you cannot leave the house at all. They will wait outside on your street-armed. Either or :) There will be no relocating at all after March of 2012. Not by plane,train, or bus. If you have not left by then prepare to hunker down where you are.

If the girl is serious about relocating she needs to find Mike Rivero at whatreallyhappened. He has a very large readership. Someone will find her.

• Grampybone Grampybone

The TEPCO goons better leave this reporter alone. He has been a hero to us all. If we don’t have a link to the inside of the plant we could see another disaster without even having it reported to us. Too bad they still won’t give any information on reactors 5&6 because it was reported they have melted however no data or readings on radiation in those two units. I hate the idea of people intimidating each-other for TEPCO’s paycheck.

• dpl dpl

when did google stop displaying cached web pages?
    history is easier to write if you don’t have to do all that erasing first.

• arclight arclight

heres an article with advice

“I have no idea why Google moved the handy Cached link from beside each result to Google’s annoying “page preview” display. Maybe Larry just wanted to change something to announce himself. Oh well, not every software update is an improvement.

Here’s a lively discussion of this Google “improvement”. One poster puts it simply:

“To make such basic functionality as this depend on client-side scripting is appallingly bad web design.

To make it worse there isn’t the slightest hint of justification for removing the original simple, easy, convenient link on the results page and replacing it with this dysfunctional, awkward and pointless method.”

Like this poster, I generally use Noscript to stop Javascript from executing on Google pages, but the Cached link now resides on the page preview, so I won’t see it unless I allow the obnoxious page preview to slow me down. What a mess. Viewing cached pages was so easy, before mid-September. I hope that Google returns the Cached link to its former placement on the Search Results page.

In the meantime, I’m trying http://www.yandex.com, a Russian search engine. It’s surprisingly good, with a clean user interface INCLUDING CACHED LINKS like Google of bygone days.

• IIRC Denmark having fascist wannabe phase, in imitatio Bush, Scotland might be better. I’d offer my house, but Oregon is very much under the sour winds. But she’d certainly be welcome. There’s an organic wholesale company here with whom I do business, I feel sure they’d talk with her about how to ship good stuff to Japan.

• EVERYONE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL CHAPTER OF AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL

They are organized. They know how to exert pressure.

We will fight the TYRANNY!

• stock stock@hawaii.rr.com

Makana (Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar) Occupies APEC
    that’s funny :)

mahalo

Makana

On Nov 15, 2011, at 7:36 PM, Steve O wrote:
    Occupy with Aloha, an incredible song, presented at the APEC conference.

From: Steve O
    Subject: Good Work!

Message Body:
    Great work Makana, best I have seen in the last 3 years, by anyone. You should get a Nobel award for outstanding Occupying.

This mail is sent via contact form on Makana Music http://makanamusic.com/site

• Clocka

They are patriots who keep Japan’s integrity.

At least now they show some politeness. Before, they would just slit the throat with a Samurai sword.

• CB CB

Yesterday I posted this link of a video, Very soon after ENE was offline. My link was removed, Soooooooooo this is a test: Oh enjoy the video if you get to it, it’s crazy. It reminds me of the Emperors problem.

• Pallas89juno Pallas89juno

Dear M3: Not necessarily. Here in the U.S. the state depends on the self reinforcing aspects of our cultural fascism and mass prediliction or preference for anti-intellectual ignorance. Peer pressure isolates those with advanced critical thinking skills in the U.S. Don’t get me wrong; we are absolutely surveilled in everything electronic we do. However, the games the state likes to play, so far, do not fall to the, sorry ma’am or sir, we’re going to have to take your computer now–though this DID happen to people in the U.S. (CIA, FBI, Secret Service, etc.) if you happened to have friends abroad, and I mean anywhere, after the U.S. false flag operation of 911 where you happened to mention 911 in any way that was in any way critical or aware of the federal complicity in 911. Now, it seems, people abroad have forgotten that 911 was a self inflicted wound by the U.S. People have their own problems to deal with elsewhere. It’s not their problem if we don’t control our despots. The worst, so far, that I’ve experienced is having my personal email hacked, which was my own fault (I’m too lackadaisical sp? about security), where whomever did so wiped my emails, my contacts, my folders, etc. Even now, too technologically lazy so far, I have no changed my email IP, though really should because to this day, I cannot dependably store new emails by whatever was done by the hacker over the summer. More of a niggling problem than a true terror in this case. Worse is surely to come, since it is inevitable without revolution when things go fascist.

• Under the color of law of National Security, they are capable of doing and allowing horrid things for the government’s survival !

• fireguyjeff fireguyjeff

Pallas:
    Superb explanation!

On a related note, John Trudell (AIM, activist) has a very deep file at the FBI.

One of the FBI comments in his dossier is

“Eloquent…therefore, dangerous”

• stock stock@hawaii.rr.com

that is the key, they will try to protect their power and privledge, little kickbacks, and paid for vacations and weekends, at any price imaginable. Drunk with power. GUI.