Fukushima Evacuee Geoff Read, Public Meeting at the UK’s House of Commons in the UK, Mar. 10, 2014:
At 2:30 in
Geoff Read, Fukushima Evacuee:
Children have been experiencing health effects already. As Paul said, it’s important not to jump to conclusions. But it’s hard to understand why, for example, that a teacher I personally know witnessed 50% of his class with noses bleeding at the same time. And this is a recurring thing that we hear, that children’s noses are bleeding a lot.
There have been respiration problems and immune system problems reported by some teachers and many families. This is coming from lots of different areas.
Published: March 22nd, 2014 at 5:36 pm ET
- Evacuee from Outside Fukushima: “There’s a black dust absolutely everywhere” that’s highly radioactive — Gov’t would not evacuate children because they’d have to certify it was safe to return, and they could not — “It’s an ongoing crisis” (VIDEO) March 22, 2014
- Fukushima Special – Mother: “Everyone’s immune system has become weaker — The children’s bodies are changing” (VIDEO) March 5, 2013
- More U.S. military reveal radiation-related illnesses after Fukushima: Arm shrunk to half its size — Immune system attacking body — Leukemia, testicular cancer, thyroid problems, rectal bleeding, brain tumor July 17, 2013
- Inside Evacuation Zone: Cattle sick, dying — “We call it Fukushima syndrome” — Severe diarrhea, skin problems, weakened immune systems October 8, 2012
- “Never heard of so much sickness & death in such a short period” says Fukushima evacuee — Writes about strange diseases in young people, deadly tumors and hemorrhages, pets missing hair, child losing all their fingernails, polydactyl baby — Doctor: My friends are dying of cancer, one after another October 21, 2014