At 3:00 in
Minamisoma city council member Koichi Oyama: I think the way to save the children at Fukushima is to get the world involved.
If we don’t protect our children now, it will be too late when we are the second Chernobyl.
Not allowing the children to escape is murder.
Buy tickets at this link: http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=8c61983ef5&id=e0d5dcf7d7
The screening will benefit the Save Minami-Soma Project, providing clean water and food to Japanese citizens still living in radioactive waste. A portion of the ticket sales will be donated and generated by your participation. This is an opportunity to raise awareness of the clean-up effort, including worldwide radioactive contamination through open-air burning policies and 200,000+ tons of highly radioactive water dumped into the Pacific Ocean.
Published: March 3rd, 2013 at 9:10 am ET
- Tears During UN Presentation: Children trapped in high radiation areas after Fukushima disaster — Living and going to school with radiation levels of Chernobyl’s mandatory evacuation zone (VIDEO) January 26, 2013
- TV: “In Fukushima, mothers with young children pray everyday for an escape” — Black cloud is concealing truth (VIDEO) March 5, 2013
- Lawmaker warns emperor of reality facing Japan: “Children are suffering from health problems” — Another official reveals “the incidence of cancer in children has been increasing” and is heckled (VIDEO) November 2, 2013
- Local Official: ‘They are telling a lot of lies’ — ‘Their children were also sacrificed’ (VIDEOS) June 5, 2012
- Fukushima Mother: “Are they going to kill these children?” — Lawyer: Nation’s worst child abuse in history (VIDEO) March 1, 2013