Film: Women of Fukushima
Director: Paul Johannessen
Co-Director: Jeffrey Jousan
Director of Photography: Ivan Kovac
Women of Fukushima on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Women-of-Fukushima/421693721210035
Setsuko Kida: The convenience stores were looted.
The media reported that Japanese people were well mannered didn’t they? Everyone standing in line at convenience stores, no one cutting in line not for trains… that’s what they said.
The Japanese government says only beautiful things, but the looting happened even on the night of the disaster.
When we went to our home for a temporary visit, the local convenience store was gutted.
I knew the owner of the store quite well. It was trashed, everything was stolen.
Published: January 5th, 2013 at 8:58 pm ET
- Co-Star of Fukushima Film: “I think my phone is bugged, and when I’m out I think someone might be entering my house” (VIDEO) January 5, 2013
- Film: High radiation alarm went off at another Fukushima nuclear plant before tsunami hit (VIDEO) March 14, 2013
- OT: Multiple explosions near Boston Marathon finish line — 3 reported dead — “Somebody’s leg flew by my head” — Blood-stained sidewalks (PHOTO) April 15, 2013
- Media now exposing Fukushima cover-up: “So many terrible things are not being reported” — Official radiation figures cannot be trusted — Regulator suspects Tepco giving false data — Problems much worse than officials claim August 22, 2013
- Japan Times: Over 150 dolphins wash ashore at multiple locations — 50 miles from Fukushima border — Could be largest mass stranding ever reported in nation’s history — Govt’ Expert: “The dolphins may have had psychological problems… We don’t see any immediate signs of cancer” (VIDEO) April 11, 2015