* Note the radiation cloud is the same blue color near California as it is just off the coast of Japan, indicating similar concentrations. In some cases (I-131 and Cs-137), the clouds appear even stronger near the US.
Published: April 7th, 2011 at 11:31 pm ET
- Fukushima forecast shows large radiation cloud over U.S. West Coast on April 14, 15 (VIDEO) April 14, 2011
- Cesium-137 forecast shows high altitude radiation cloud concentrating over California, western US on April 12 (VIDEO) April 11, 2011
- Cesium-137 forecast shows ‘near surface’ radiation cloud over Texas, Western US on April 15, 16 (VIDEO) April 14, 2011
- Fukushima Forecast: Radiation cloud to approach US West Coast starting April 24 (VIDEO) April 21, 2011
- Latest forecast has all of California under radiation threat April 6, 7 — Shows levels as high as in Japan (VIDEO) April 4, 2011