Note the radiation cloud is the same blue color in the Pacific Northwest as it is just off the coast of Japan, indicating similar concentrations.
* Although xenon is not toxic, its compounds are highly toxic — CRC handbook of chemistry
Published: April 2nd, 2011 at 6:22 am ET
- Fukushima Forecast: Radioactive particles to be concentrated over Midwestern US on April 1, 2 (VIDEO) March 29, 2011
- Nuclear Forecast: Radioactive particles appear to concentrate over surface of Northern California on March 28, 29 (VIDEO) March 25, 2011
- Latest forecast has all of California under radiation threat April 6, 7 — Shows levels as high as in Japan (VIDEO) April 4, 2011
- Fukushima forecast shows large radiation cloud over U.S. West Coast on April 14, 15 (VIDEO) April 14, 2011
- Fukushima Forecast: Large radiation cloud nearing California on April 11 (VIDEO) April 7, 2011