Title: Reporter From Fukushima Prefecture Speaks at UC Berkeley About Cleaning Up Contaminated Schools
Date: November 20, 2012
The city did that.
But after that, national government said to mayor ‘Why you did that? You don’t need to remove soil from the school grounds.’
But mothers are standing up.
Published: November 24th, 2012 at 11:47 pm ET
- “Shocking”: Officials make it mandatory to use Fukushima rice in school lunches December 17, 2012
- Japan Physician: Many children in greater Tokyo area complained of similar symptoms after 3/11 — Radiation levels in large cities in Fukushima exceed Chernobyl’s high contamination areas (VIDEO) February 28, 2013
- SOS from Fukushima Mothers: “Desperate, hopeless situation… Please help” (VIDEO) February 5, 2013
- Weekly Asahi: 70% of children tested in Kanto (a region that includes Tokyo) have radioactive cesium in their urine -Journalist #Fukushima October 1, 2013
- Decontamination during recess — Children play next to adults shoveling radioactive dirt (VIDEO) January 24, 2013