Ms. Chieko Shiina, Founder of Fukushima Women against Nuclear Power, speaks at Creation of Care
Uploaded by sweet1eaf
Published on Jul 15, 2012
At 1:30 in
Ms. Chieko Shiina, Fukushima Mother: The people who have ruined my life and changed so many other lives, Tepco and the country, I cannot forgive them and I cannot forgive the contamination that’s been caused.
I’m here to be connected with all of you, and to create more connections to fight nuclear power and the larger powers that control it.
At 3:00 in
Shiina: But already since last May, many children are also showing symptoms of contamination.
The children have been complaining about nosebleeds that don’t end, coughs that don’t end, diarrhea that last too long, many kinds of eye problems, colds that don’t end since last May, and many mothers have come together worried sick about their children.
Published: July 17th, 2012 at 9:41 am ET
- Fukushima Mother’s Plea to U.N.: Children and adults are suffering tremendously — Sharp increase in bloody urine, bone pain, more — Doctor says many have similar symptoms with unknown causes — Family’s health deteriorated all at once, recovered soon after moving September 27, 2013
- Japanese Journalist: “Do they want to kill children? I can’t forgive — Adults in Tokyo are insane — I can’t let it happen” July 22, 2012
- Fukushima Mother: “Are they going to kill these children?” — Lawyer: Nation’s worst child abuse in history (VIDEO) March 1, 2013
- Lawmaker warns emperor of reality facing Japan: “Children are suffering from health problems” — Another official reveals “the incidence of cancer in children has been increasing” and is heckled (VIDEO) November 2, 2013
- Fukushima Special – Mother: “Everyone’s immune system has become weaker — The children’s bodies are changing” (VIDEO) March 5, 2013