Title: Situation of Rural Women affected by the Great Japan Earthquake and Nuclear Power Plant Accident
Filmed on: March 7, 2012
Uploaded on: May 26, 2012
Uploaded by: ERF2012
For more information, visit: http://cinemaforumfukushima.org
Sponsored by Human Rights Now & Japan Federation of Bar Associations
At ~4:15 in
Chiaki Tomitsuka, Koriyama Evacuee: We could not sleep at night and suffered from nausea and diarrhea.
We spent mentally tough time since there was so many aftershocks.
We didn’t know either when another explosion may happen or if there is an invisible radiation effect.
I wondered why the government didn’t help us evacuate. Did they abandon us? Distrust of the government got stronger.
Published: August 10th, 2012 at 1:35 am ET
- Kyodo: Family suffered nausea, diarrhea after meltdowns 60km away, Mother very worried — “We think it’s a human rights problem and grave violation” says expert March 8, 2012
- US Gov’t: If exposed to radioactive fallout watch for unknown bruising, nosebleeds, nausea, sore throat, loss of hair, diarrhea — “Make the best of it… don’t be discouraged” (VIDEO) September 22, 2012
- Young Boy: When nuclear accident happened it looked like rain came over the Fukushima plant — My friend and I wondered about that (VIDEO) October 31, 2012
- TV: Fukushima kids with nose bleeds, diarrhea, mouth blisters, other problems — Symptoms go away after leaving area — Used to be in good health, now picking up every little bug going around (VIDEO) February 28, 2013
- Gundersen: U.S. Navy sailors suffered horrific radiation exposures off Fukushima coast — Massive government cover-up going on for many years (VIDEOS) December 31, 2013