Title: Disaster-area kids under hard stress
Date: Sep. 12, 2012
In Koriyama, Fukushima, the weight of about 30 4-year-olds was recorded until they turned 5. It was found that their weight increased at an average annual rate of 2.4 kg before the disaster struck, but the annual rise shrank to 1.5 kg afterward.
Pediatrician Shintaro Kikuchi, 42, of Koriyama, who conducted the study, warned this is a clear sign something abnormal is occurring.
Published: September 12th, 2012 at 4:16 am ET
- UK newspaper reports on Fukushima children with abnormal thyroid growths July 19, 2012
- Gov’t Advisor: Results of children’s tests may point to an elevated incidence of abnormal thyroid function March 22, 2012
- Jiji: Many children appear “prone to sickness and weak” after 3/11 — Reuters: Many children with “immune system problems and listlessness” after Chernobyl September 11, 2012
- Fukushima Evacuee: Many kids in region with symptoms of health damage — Abnormal changes began to occur on my son; Stomatitis, eczema, fever, epistaxis December 10, 2012
- Lawmaker warns emperor of reality facing Japan: “Children are suffering from health problems” — Another official reveals “the incidence of cancer in children has been increasing” and is heckled (VIDEO) November 2, 2013