Documentary: We’re still in danger from Reactor No. 4 because Tepco can’t get their act together -Fukushima Resident (VIDEO)
In Containment: The people of Minamisoma, 15 months after the meltdown – Part 2/5
Director/editor Ian Thomas Ash
Producer/camera Koji Fujita
Published on Jul 7, 2012
Published by DocumentingIan
At 5:30 in
Fukushima Evacuee: Tepco needs to be more honest, but all they do is send us more paperwork to fill out! Meanwhile, we’re still in danger from Reactor #4, because they can’t get their act together.
- Tearful Fukushima Resident: “What has happened to us psychologically, physically, financially is truly unimaginable” (VIDEO) June 24, 2012
- Documentary: An insurance person told me people from Fukushima may not be able to get life insurance, and especially cancer insurance (VIDEO) July 2, 2012
- Japan TV: We have discovered a new hidden danger at Reactor 4 — There’s another way fuel rods can be damaged (VIDEO) May 29, 2012
- Japan Resident: News blackout of massive protest — This is not normal what is happening (VIDEO) June 30, 2012
- New Fukushima Documentary: “We’ve been deceived… We’ve been betrayed” (VIDEO) February 3, 2013
Comments are closed.