FORUM: Archived Fukushima Webcam Discussion Thread (June 26 – Dec. 14, 2011)

Published: June 26th, 2011 at 12:35 pm ET
2,598 comments

Please use this thread to discuss matters related to the webcam(s) at the Fukushima plant.

See current Webcam Discussion Thread here: FORUM: Fukushima Webcam Discussion Thread (Dec. 14, 2011 - June 29, 2012)

Suggestions welcome, use the Contact Form.

Direct Link: http://mfile.akamai.com/127380/live/reflector:51361.asx

Alternative Direct Link: http://mfile.akamai.com/127380/live/reflector:51361.asf

Published: June 26th, 2011 at 12:35 pm ET
2,598 comments

1. FORUM: Fukushima Webcam Discussion Thread (Dec. 14, 2011 – June 29, 2012) September 1, 2012
  2. FORUM: Fukushima Webcam Discussion Thread (June 29, 2012 – December 26, 2013) February 5, 2013
  3. FORUM: Discussion Thread for June 2 – June 8, 2011 June 2, 2011
  4. FORUM: Discussion Thread for June 10 – June 16, 2011 June 10, 2011
  5. FORUM: Discussion Thread for May 26 – June 1, 2011 May 26, 2011

2,598 comments to FORUM: Archived Fukushima Webcam Discussion Thread (June 26 – Dec. 14, 2011)

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

PS.. Plus…We aren’t “deer staring in the headlights”….LOL

• VanneV anne

You can see the TBS/JNN cam now. The red blinking lights on the cranes in the TEPCO live cam are yellow. Se maybe the pulsing green light on the TBS/JNN cam near the base of reactor #3 is purple in the TEPCO live cam.

Here is the explanation of the purple:
    Ionized-air glow

• mungo mungo

i said it before and i will say it again…i think that the north wall of reactor1 does have a glowing spot, it has been there for too long for it to be a raindrop.

i also think they are already dumping this…

The operator of the crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant says it is considering releasing low-level radioactive water into the nearby sea. The Japanese fishery industry strongly opposes the plan.

Tokyo Electric Power Company, or TEPCO, says that it is currently decontaminating radioactive water amassed in the basement of the reactor buildings at Fukushima Daiichi and then recycling it as coolant for the reactors. The surplus water is being stored in tanks at the site of the plant.

TEPCO says that the tanks, which have a capacity of 160-thousand tons of water, will be full up by March next year, because, in a separate development, groundwater of a maximum 500 tons per day is pouring into the basement of the buildings.

• pure water

This blue spot moves and changes intensity too. It is somewhere near the 2 openings in the wall. Glowing gas from the reactor, or a reflection of something on the ground, we can not see? Or something else?

• mungo mungo

i think i will wait a bit longer before buying christmas presents (ugh, that c word.) We might not get to dec 25th.

Green light still present outside reactor 3.

Convection still taking place on site from what appears to be reactor 3.

This is concerning to me.

• Laralynne Laralynne

I’m confused. Am I just not getting something here?

from Mungo’s post above…”TEPCO says that the tanks, which have a capacity of 160-thousand tons of water, will be full up by March next year, because, in a separate development,
    *** this ***
    groundwater of a maximum 500 tons per day is pouring into the basement of the buildings.”

Maximum of 500 tons per day pouring into the basement…water flows into holes… didn’t the fuel create a hole in the basement when it melted?…isn’t that what the big worry is? the corium coming into contact with the groundwater? If that much groundwater is getting in…

I’m confused. Doesn’t that mean that the vein of groundwater has been contacted if that much of it is coming in? My apologies if this is completely ignorant..but I AM completely ignorant when it comes to this stuff, just trying to understand…???

• I believe they are using the bright light to make the convection more difficult to see? why else have it there.

If you cover it with your hand, you can see a clear plume of convection rising from above the number 3 reactor…

• VanneV anne

Also to cover the massive amount of incineration going on at the Centralized Waste Radiation facility. That they have built such a huge light is totally scarey.

• reactor 3 does not look good at all today.

• jec jec

Hiding Fukashima radiation contamination is the only thing TEPCO and Japanese Government can do. The fallout contimues, and pollution. Has Anyone noted these “gases” produced probably contain OZONE–so what does it do to the atmosphere? Not only Japan but other countries in the fallout path will become third world and radioactive nations!

• jec jec

2011 12-08 23:40 TEPCO webcam. Nuckelchen, look at the “rays” of light on the left side of Reactors 3 and 4 –do you have video footage of that and the ‘plume?’ Not sure what in the world is going on, but they are sure trying to coverup..see the TBS/JNN cam.talk about hiding an activity. Guess too many observers saw something happening. Am going to review all the comments following the first major video distortion at TBS/JNN webcam site. OR its getting so bad (or the dumping is so significant) Japan government or TEPCO has to hide their actions so they will not be called into international court for mass destruction.

• many moons

I wonder if all those trucks were hauling in waste to burn. Perhaps they are burning it 24/7 and at night the big light hides the flame.
    There should have been more rules and regulations written on nuclear waste disposal on an international basis. How is it possible that a nation burn nuclear waste and cause radiation to spread around the globe.
    I wonder if it was another country carring on this way, if it ere Iran or Pakistan, if there wouldn’t be more “international pressure.”
    I’m sure the US gov. knows and perhaps even dictates Tepcos movements.

• jec jec

2011 12-09 00:00:00 Water pumps? sprays? Is it possible the stream of ? going over and down at Reactor 3..is water? For cooling? Just a thought. This is on the TEPCO webcam, where the green and brown/red mist is coming from the Reactor 3 area..or between R3 and R4. Curious.

• VanneV anne

TBS/JNN is just showing the numerous, white dots of INTENSE RADIATION!!!

• VanneV anne

The crane is now on the TEPCO live cam, lowering some kind of beam. Months ago someone explained this as a radiation monitor.

• VanneV anne

You can now see green on the venting tower side of reactor #3.

• pure water

I am puzzled by the bright spots on the upper spart of R4. May be it is good to check some old videos. I do not remember lighted spots there.

• LetThemEatYellowCake LetThemEatYellowCake

Not sure if someone said it or noticed it, but around the time ene went down, about 15 hours ago, I just left the cam up. On the left side of #1, red fumes, flaring up then down, hovering at ground level. A bit later it turned to the rainbow stuff we all recognize.

• LetThemEatYellowCake LetThemEatYellowCake

I’m wondering if it just showed red due to a light out of my view shining on it. and/or, if another light later shined on it showing the colors. If they’re not producing their own colors, is it possible to shine a certain color light on them to maybe ascertain content better? I know if I blow a puff of smoke in my room, shining various colored lights on that smoke makes certain portions of it stand out – shows the concentration much better too soooo just a thought even still being aware of Chernobyl’s lights (and of course not changing the fact stuff IS coming out of fuku).

• Anyone else see the thin beams of light (look like faint scratches) over crane over reactor 3. Tell me it is from a light or artefact, pls? They don’t seem to belong to any of the lights – move differently.

• NoNukes NoNukes

Self defense force entered Fukushima plants area since yesterday. They came to decontaminate. They are planning to make bases at Naraha, Tomioka, and Namie. I saw numbers of their cars. Self defense force cars remind me of when 311 happened.

• markww markww

I have ZOOMED in 600 times on unit 3 with the JNN camera, you can see 2 Blue blobs, I have been looking deeper and deeper and see TOTAL of 6 possible flames.

I also see the reflection on Building 4′s walls facing # three reactor. If you look to just to the left of the 2 green blobs you see a cone of red blue and yellow on the # three wall facing number 4 this is flame heat They were not able to colorize the heat releases, and just to the right on the RELEASE Tower at number three on the ground level I am counting 3 to 4 more blobs looks like this whole thing is betting bigger. IF SOMEONE can zoom 400 to 500 and do a snap shot and paste it in here you will see the other blobs burning
    Mark

• nuckelchen nuckelchen

hi everybody!
    i’ve taken a cuple of sleeping hours, first time since march that i sleept 24 hours….
    nuckel’s fckng rebirth.
    i don’t have read all comments but you talk about heated and ironisated air and more.
    i’ve got here a nice example of it,
    wired aurora look-a-like crunchy air @ TEPCO fukushima daiichi power plant 2011-10-12 :

• nuckelchen nuckelchen

wow,
    the night-modus from tbs has an enormus delay.
    the red/yellow on tbs/ lights on the crane are not fading like something blinky.
    that will be a hard piece of work to get something out of it.

• Johnny Blade Johnny Blade

I said it again yesterday that I knew there would be more than just one of theose “cone” devices burning because I saw them use the cranes to fill them with something they took from the SFP’s & possibly from the sea very near the shoreline.I still think the devices are not there to hide the heat signatures,but to “burn nuclear fuel” to a state where it’s remnants are very “hot” but for a much shorter duration than if allowed to be launched in their “raw” form into the jetstream by the impending “water hammer” that Jebus described a few days ago as the phenomena of mechanics behind the event that destroyed R#3.The way the shit went down yesterday with the activity being notably intense,ene going down and the TBS/JNN cam & TEPCO’s pc. of crap cam being even more worthless than usual-I’m not clinging to some false hope that whatever they’re up to is likely to help matters much though.Maybe in the short-term scheme of horrors to come,but the time to act had probably passed when TEPCO opted to give big bonuses to “their” employee’s rather than construct the underground barrier/dam while the corium(s)were likely still working their way through the containment(s)…I guess the “hopeful feeling” I had was the result of gas & indigestion & the next time I feel it I should take a couple TUMS or Rolaid tablets and a mild laxative so that I won’t be half as full of shit as TEPCO is :| ~PEACE~

• aigeezer aigeezer

Johnny B – your speculations and resulting discussion are fascinating. I read them with great interest. I don’t know whether I hope you’re right or wrong, but I’m really glad you’re on the case. Thanks!

• Johnny Blade Johnny Blade

hi aigeezer, sorry I didn’t see your reply to my post & get to respond til now. I’ve watched & noted more of the same activities there and still stand by my analysis & speculation. I’d seen one reply that mentioned that they didn’t think the boom of the crane didn’t have the radius to allow the distance from retrieval of fuel rod assemblies to the ocean but I think that the boom is “telescoping” and does have the capability to reach the shoreline after studying the equipment & terrain further. Also,the only other possibility for where the bigger attachments & the contents are being “deposited” would be into the common spent fuel pool building between the docks & rear of the reactor bldgs.-however,the movements once the items are lowered into there resting places has them moving it horizontally as if to place them next to one another rather than “stacking’ them up vertically and the last “load” I watched being laid into its storage position seemed to be slid into place behind R4 and unless I’m wrong also beyond the common SFP bldg.(?) I’m not gonna go out on a limb anymore by placing my hopes that this strange phase of operations there represents any positive breakthrough or would reduce the overall impact of the disaster’s outcome,rather I’d assume “last-ditch” desperate moves are being implemented now as the time before something nastier than already seen goes down the way they know it’s gonna happen and it tells me that they’ve given up the impossible efforts to prevent further releases to the ocean & are focusing on using the already trashed ocean to stow as much of the loose nuclear crap out of the area’s that will be impacted by any explosions or events that would’ve also had the material they stashed underwater wind up becoming airborne with the rest of what they can’t find or reach that one way or another’s gonna make its way far from it’s original source & point of release.All we can do is watch & wait now….~PEACE~

• Johnny Blade Johnny Blade

Every now & then I either allow myself to be misled by hope & overly-optimistic statements & new phases of activities & operations there at Fuku and I allow myself to “assume” that perhaps positive developments are actually taking place. Of course it’s a letdown & a bummer when I re-engage with reality after the smoke of my pipe dream dissipates and my feet are back treading the unstable,contaminated ground again wondering if the “hot” particle(s)chasing me & the people I love-will,or already have found their way into our bodies & begin,or have begun to do their dirty deeds yet?!! I make no apology for grabbing onto that brief period of hopeful,positive thinking that I find myself envious of with regard to the “sheeple” in denial,or who really don’t know or understand what had happened to the world,not just Japan on 3/11/2011!! I actually find myself wishing I could just “tune out” harsh,threatening reality the way that they’re somehow able to do it-instead of worrying about them and feeling helpless,unable to do anything for them & even being rejected by those whose intelligence I respected prior to their responses to my best efforts put forth in their best interest?!! So I grab onto & bask in every little ray of hope every chance I get and enjoy the brief feeling of normalcy,happiness,hopefulness-even occasional assumption of,and planning for a future!(?)~Then”BAM”,the dark clouds dumping “black rain” bring me back to my miserable life’s “reality” for the other 23 hrs.55mins of the day & a future I don’t really care to be a part of….it’s that “pipe dream” that keeps me going & willing to face another day marked with depressing new revelations of the BS our leadership allows to continue harming us without an end in sight-except for the “end” of humanity that seems to be the only thing being done efficiently these days in an “official” capacity & function……

• aigeezer aigeezer

Forgive me if others have already observed this, but as I look at the JNN cam now (early dawn in Japan), the blinking lights on the big crane look exactly like the mysterious glowing blob on the ground seen the last few nights. I haven’t seen them look the same before, but I’m left wondering if the blob on the ground is something mundane after all. I know there was a lot of speculation about this when the blob first appeared – talk of bubble gum machine rotating lights, camera colour filters and so forth, but those notions didn’t seem convincing at the time. Now I’m more puzzled than ever.

• jec jec

TEPCO is watching. The color went black and white on TBS/JNN. Interesting there could be concern on the COLOR seen on the webcams. Of course the TEPCO webcam is severely controlled as well with color filters, cut and paste, pixel modifications-you name it. Watching the comments and following response on the webcam footage is interesting and gives an idea of sensativities by TEPCO.

• jec jec

2011 12 09 one cam daylight one cam dark! Look at TBS/JNN cam –headlines TEPCO CONTROLS THE SUN!

• jec jec

New Big TEPCO Project Delayed. Wonder if that is what we are watching in the webcams-lights activities and more.

From a recent Tweet from Fukushima:(today is 12 -08 or current time)
    “Today they were supposed to announce a “big project”, but they didn’t. I asked someone “why”, he said there were some troubles to solve so it’s taking time. They are re-making the plan again. They say it’s going to start at 12/21/2011″

• nuckelchen nuckelchen

today is 12-09,
    usa got about a 14 hours lay back.
    “some troubles to solve” lol, what a great understatement…
    also “re-making the plan” oh-no! not again..

Coordinates of Tomioka:
    Longitude: 142° 11′ 0″ East
    Latitude: 43° 29′ 0″ North
    what means 1.5 miles from the npp.
    here is the tomioka webcam link:

• aigeezer aigeezer

That tomioka cam is a lot easier to view than the cams at the daiichi site. Funny how that works out, eh?

• James Tekton James Tekton

Actually,

They are listening to everything we say here and must have heard us ranking on the lousy camera work in the land of cameras, because they both look like there is better picturing now.

• James Tekton James Tekton

Wow!

Still lots of military going somewhere on this live video link!

But where are they going and what are they doing?

• James Tekton James Tekton

Wow wow! They are waring white anti-contamination suits too!

• James Tekton James Tekton

HEY! Is anyone watching this link?

Lots of military going somewhere all dressed in white anti-contamination suits.

Any thoughts???

• nuckelchen nuckelchen

whut?
            i’m still on record but don’t on watch-modus.
            they drives straight to npp

• James Tekton James Tekton

So, a quick look at the map shows that this is a highway that heads into the general direction of the coast and eventually to fukushima. Slow trickling of all kinds of vehicles all with people in anti-radiation suits.

Either something is getting ready to happen, or it is happening and this mobilization of so many forces is going there to somehow fight this.

Wow!

• James Tekton James Tekton

Busloads of people dressed in white anti-radiation suits! Nuc says they are headed straight to the Nuklear Power Plant.

Been watching for about an hour and it is ongoing and steadily streaming lots of personnel and assorted vehicles!

Wow! Something big is happening, or about to happen. One now wonders, where are all these vehicles and personal staging at?

• bluerthanblu bluerthanblu

Last I heard Japanese Ground Self Defense Forces were being brought in to decontaminate areas around Fukushima. These are very short, headline articles with photos. There’s probably a better article around on the extent of the work.

With the plant being close to a potential, China Syndrome type event, everyone is hopeful they can get get rid of contaminated soil to give some relief, before the radiation deposits again. This is crazy to be doing for appearances sake only unless there are new plans to stop the radioactive plumes and incineration of debris. I heard there are plans to put all the the shredded debris into a giant washing machine to lessen the radioactivity. What will they think of next, LOL? You have to give them some credit for trying I although it seems too little, too late from an outside perspective.

• jec jec

Military trucks? With pumps? or ?? Guess they are getting ready to work tonight. Hope they are wearing GOOD dosimeters and are protected as best as possible.

• nuckelchen nuckelchen

’cause its private?

here are video to find out whats blobbing out of reactor 1′s north side:

• reVivre

“gas leak or lense fuk?”
      To me it’s a reflection from one of the windows from the buildings alongside in the back of the camera-view.
      The other colorful phenomenons might be due to obsticles on the way. It’s unlikely the plants as it doesn’t sway in the wind but I think that strong new light is quite far away and there can be many obstructions on the light’s way.

Still I like those colorplays and your shrewd takes are always unmissable and much appreciated :-)

• Did a Tepco guy just cruize across the catwalk in a yellow hard hat or is it just me?

• jec jec

Purple Ionized gas from Reactor 1 and 2. Nuckelchen, Your excellent capture looks PURPLE..ionized gas/air..and to show thru the “covering”..it must be intense. If the cover is metal or steel (I will have to go back and look at the building/cover/tent effort)-its got to be a strong amount of energy..radioactive energy. Unless TEPCO bloggers can offer another suggestion.

• bfly

Tbs web cam is showing some interesting action. that might help us solve the green blob mystery.

• really hope those orange + purples are lens flares. surely that’s all.

but what in the SamHell *is* the big-ass, smoke-making light? the world’s largest MIG-Welder??

the purple splotch on the dark side of the tent, is that a lens-flare, too?

• and, yes, i am now watching the busloads of white-suited passengers on their way to…something not very good.

holy crap.

• bluerthanblu bluerthanblu

The white suited passengers might be more of the Ground Self Defense Forces, around 900 of them or more who are coming to decontaminate the soil. Or, it could be the Fukushima residents who were given a last visit to get their pets, finally! Their insensitive =*%#@*#! govt are letting them go back in to get their animals, after pleading and begging for months. If the white suits are residents, this will be a very sad visit. Some animals are sure to be starved or dead. They have until December 27 to visit one last time and bury, carry, or euthanize(?) their pets/farm animals. I cannot tell you how sad I feel for these people, who love their land and farms so much.

If anyone can donate to the the animal groups who are helping with finding pets, feeding pets, and taking in pets of people who lost their lives, this would be a really good time to do so! ^(:o:)^ These groups have a lot of hard work to do in the short time they have to get in. One group I’ve read a lot about is JEARS. They have a chip-in link and wishlist, each week a different focus at, http://www.facebook.com/AnimalRescueJapan. Also, Global Animal has links for well known Japan animal rescue groups at, http://www.globalanimal.org/2011/03/22/how-to-help-japan-pets/32243/. The rescue pics are awwwwwsome!

• oh…

i hadn’t considered that it could be a rescue mission by residents for abandoned pets…

thank you for bringing this ‘forgotten’ agony to light. nearly unbearable to remember about the pets. can only imagine the difficulty of finding them.

my, god…

there’s some respectful and loving devotion.

shit.

• NoNukes NoNukes

I’m not buying the “Forces sent to decontaminate” story, at least not in the now sadly common use of the term “decontaminate.”

• bfly

The crane pulled a large rectangle object out of the belly of the beast of 3. proceeded to carry it over to and lower into or onto I think a tank….i dont know , but i think its the outer casing to the fuel rods…. I wonder if the tank is full of boron or something that makes the green glow we’ve been seeing on the camera at night…just a theory.

• nuckelchen nuckelchen

@ bisschen merkwürdig:
    -purple splotch-
    thats what i’m asking me too.
    some days ago i made a video *gas leaking* about it,
    because “normaly” [wrong word in connected with tepco, i knw] normaly the lense *flares* [an other wrong word,cloned by wikifredia] äh [because its more a mirrowing between the single lenses] ..ok, again..NOrmaly the tepco color-blobs have an exactly cut and a non-changing outline.same if they where placed on air or on plants or on the buildings, and it didn’t matters if day or night time were.
    but what here is visible is a little bit different,
    like mix.
    and to mix the realview with a covering view [a mask] is how tepco works on the stream.
    thats their *trickyness* [wrong word, they are just murders], okay, lets say thats the way tepco is lying to the world.
    it could be a on screen edit to cover up the real blobing out of the tent.
    specialy as a worker tweeted that at 1 & 3 all measured instruments are failed in the last days.

next point:
    the north side of nummero uno was/is the hottest hotspot since march on planet earth.
    with the mostly sideways blastered explosion….
    and the explosions there had blown out a fine white powder,
    all visible on the early day pictures.
    the single reactors are connected with underground gas pipelines,
    may they had used them for transporting high radio-gas from the other ones to blow it out at nummero uno.

• yep, i’m a Wunderlich 8)

nuckelchen, i watched the first video you mentioned, and i remember seeing, next to the big white whatever light, only one each of the orange and purple colors of … lens flare/refraction/??

but your above footage shows 2 of each color (fainter second purple one) there now. could that be from some slight shift in either the angle of the camera, or the position of the white light?

and the purple splotch on the side of the tent wall was there before, but seems to be much more vivid, or saturated now. did you super-saturate it, or did it become more purple, and bigger (?), all by its own self?

could the splotch be, maybe, merely, shining inside the tent from the white light, through one of the “eyes” on the other side, a kind a spot-light effect?

oh- or do you mean you think the white powder residue (yikes) could be glowing purple? like there’s a lot of it concentrated in that … splotch?

from all the military/construction/people-mover traffic coming & going lately, it’s clear that some bad shit is going down, but nobody’s gonna tell about it. shit, even if those pigdogs did tell about it, nobody but us has ears or eyes for it.

furchtbar.

• LetThemEatYellowCake LetThemEatYellowCake

shukran for your answer

“and i’m asking me, if its something outblobing why it doesn’t blobs out at the second *window* [wrong word,mean da outcuts of the tent, the *eyes* of wall-e nr 1] ”

I asked me that too and myself said blobs don’t outblob from windows where windows aren’t. I didn’t know they were supposed to be windows and not vents or something else.

• i’m watching it over and over…

damn tricksy splotchy outblobbing blobs of ominous periwinkle.

how did it come to this, that periwinkle now frightens me??

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

Tepco cams..there is an area..on the left side at the base of reactor 1…behind the base of the crane ..that is showing red/purple emissions.

• LetThemEatYellowCake LetThemEatYellowCake

redFu + blueFu = purpleFu; redFu = red backlight; blueFu = Fu + other colored Fu + filters = periwinkleFu in the tepcolorium reactorium spectrum – it comes from nuckelchen not getting enough sleep because I have it too. Don’t be scared. You are smarter too.

• jec jec

Esophagus Cancer. TEPCO is disclosing the condition of Masao Yoshida, ex-plant manager of Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant, at the request of Yoshida.

Illness: Esophagus cancer
    Cumulative radiation exposure (internal and external) since March 11: 70 millisieverts

• More to it then flames !
    Last week it was said the fire seen or suspected, later articles came out that it was hydrogen burn offs. to relieve pressure !
    If this is so and indeed what they are doing it also means that there may be large amounts of radioactive isotope’s in that gas as well being burned to no avail only to move through the air polluting more and more of the air and skies, the heat from burning and with pressure will allow it to escape into the atmosphere !

• nuckelchen nuckelchen

2011-12-09 japan’s army stealth-technic 2011 = wow

arrrgrgrggggrggggggghhhh nunuugggggnnugnugngung…
    MY TIP:
    IF YOU DON’T WANNE BE ON THAT CAMERA WHY YOU DIDN’T DROVES AN OTHER ROAD?
    its the same old story like with the space-pen:
    the nasa had spend up a million dollar for developing a pen which can wrote in space while the russians took just a pencil on their journeys to space.,…-

does somebody knows what the red corner at nr 4 is?
    (that all remembers me on my own words: just no news are good news)

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

..PS…. If the shiny thing ..is burning off something…why doesn’t the plume originate from it…?

• LetThemEatYellowCake LetThemEatYellowCake

I thought the shiny thing was a light. Looked like it to me. It was only visible like that for a short short time. Last week, right after the jnn cam came back up, while they were messing with the lights.

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

Yes..the bright light that we have watched for the last two nights.
    Behind the bright light… it has been suggested that burning of fuel is going on…
    But it should show some sort of emission ..I think.

• LetThemEatYellowCake LetThemEatYellowCake

Ohhh ok yes that one. I posted it but it was on a busy day and I don’t think anyone saw? No one said anything anyway. I think it was day I was posting on wrong thread and did it in a news article, I referenced here then..but I didn’t know people still wondered. Maybe it’s not! But it clearly looked like a light to me. It was white, change change change, then green. Then messy ever after, I don’t see it on at the moment. I thought it was, and still do, think that was reasonable considering the smoldering going on either burning it or giving them light nearby to see or whatever. Something is clearly burning nearby though. I don’t think at the light though but in front and off to left. I noticed that started after the breathing type episode lindalu says she sees now did the same thing last week too after the cams came back on. Light appeared shortly after that first episode when cams came back on I mean.

• LetThemEatYellowCake LetThemEatYellowCake

oops and smoldering was greenFu prior to light appearing too.

• LetThemEatYellowCake LetThemEatYellowCake

and still green either way whether light or shiny thing or not. and lindalu, yes. but first episode a looot bigger..now take into consideration cam manipulation cuz it’s quivery jittery colored deception mixed in the pot and that adds mirrors. but omg, go read majia’s blog and posts that day for cam for comparison if you want to see. I think if you started bonfire night you’d catch it all.

• What in the SAM HILL is going on with that crane? It’s obviously in operation.. but what is it moving? i never see anything at the end of it? Not to mention, who is operating it? (some crazy ass-MoFo, that’s for sure)

• NoNukes NoNukes

What was the red flash that lit up the sky Monday night? How many red flashes like that have there been?

• Does anybody else think the ground in front of the plant looks… well… for lack of a better description… almost like it’s breathing? It’s almost pulsating!! Like the ground under it is unstable or something like that.

…or is it just that I have been starting at this feed too damn long? It’s okay, if that’s the case you can tell me!!

• LindaLu,
      From readings they have been venting the grounds and letting off hydrogen by burning, this may be trapped undergrounds as many of us at enenews have predicted, by drilling or hydraulic holing they have gotten to the bubble under the plant to get an exhaust port, what are cams are you looking at to see the ground moving ??

• I think those birds on the roof are dead!! … Yup!! Pretty sure their feet have melted and they are now permanently cemented to that roof. They haven’t moved in forever!!

• nuckelchen nuckelchen

hehe,
    that are no birds,
    the black points are some details from the roof construction.

and yup,
    the air looks like an look out of the classroom window in the middle of the summer when the air was wobbeling 50 cm over the ground.
    same impression is the look on the air at the tbs-stream.
    but there are 6°C outside at moment.

and what about * how long is to long * ?
    i mean, what is a night, a day, a night’n day’n night, a week, a month in face of the one million years of the activity from plutonium for example ?

a little trick that i use to calibrate my look on the screen is to look sideways on it.
    and all 24 hours a jump outside without shoes or soxs to get grounded on earth to get the electric energy out of the body.
    because what we do is not just a *watching*.
    we are sucking the screen in our brains [eyes have an direct contact to the brain].
    in germany for example is per hour a six minutes screenbreak an order from the law.

• LetThemEatYellowCake LetThemEatYellowCake

brr. dang it all though i said i was tired. c + 9 over 5 carry my one.. Cold is not good. colder it is, below 32F is prime heavy particle parameters where it fukus snow at its best. it likes to fuku water best when cold too and actually, at 32F and below, water gets fukud by the vapors more than snow does i read. Snow still fukud most by particles though. It’s a cold bitter fukup relationship it is, and by anybody’s definition of is.

You are a smart man. It is amazing what the brain sends out those revolving doors too can do. i will reset my clock and do that too. thank you

• that’s a good law…unplugging eyes from screen now for the night. i dunno if i can go stand barefoot outside first…maybe after my disco nap.

xoxo all

• pure water

At 16:20 JT the place near R3 with the green light (TBS) emits bright sparkles.

• James Tekton James Tekton

Hello all,

Well, I’ve been watching this camera link on and off all day and the steady stream of white-suited people continues.:

Getting a lot of hits around this all day. Some of it smacks of trick-photography as in the fuky-flicks. We certainly can not seem to get any clear light on this.

Noticing that there is a lot of this govt/military/civilian, emergency police vehicles, news vans, and other white vehicular traffic mostly going one way but also, some seem to make a quick turnaround. The turn around time on some of these vehicles like back hoe haulers, empty buses, and the cement mixers the other day are fairly fast. This might indicate that where they are going is NOT as far away as Fukushima. In fact, it seems that wherever these folks are going all dressed up in white is a lot closer than farther. Notice too that there are not any people, or very few in this supposed live feed?

So where could they be going? This is a huge mobilization going on and it takes a lot to feed and house all these folks.

• James Tekton James Tekton

Cont.

We all remember that fukushima was not the only HUGE leaking of radiation indicating that SOMETHING was not right at one or two of the other reactors along the coast.

So, I dig into the past for info and remember this map that still has past info from the real time input it was getting at the time after the Event. We kept pointing at these other places then, but any information about these other npp’s has since been obfuscated and hidden. As you can see the map ended because it got to much attention like the others. May I suggest you all hard copy as much of this as you can so people will know of these other locations that were spewing out the horrendous contamination also.:

What is of concern is the Horiguchi, Hitachinaka, Ibaraki nuclear power plant and what happened there or, what is happening there now? What caused this leak and what was done about it? This is not so far a drive to this npp, as it is to fukushima from Tomioka where supposedly this camera is live feeding from. A quick check of the website that this camera comes from reveals it has others around the countryside, but are they positioned to purposely watch this road intersection? No. The people drive like they know the camera is there watching them.

Here is a google map. Put in: Horiguchi, Hitachinaka, Ibaraki nuclear power plant and see how far it is from Tomioka and Fukushima.

And the other one that was of most concern was/is this one. The Onagawa npp, but this one is far north of fukushima up on the Oshika peninsula, so these white-suited people are not going that far.

• James Tekton James Tekton

Cont.

Maybe we can get more info from some of the news reports and those good folks that are there in japan. We need boots on the ground gathering as much true info around fukushima and these other places only because, and for the sole reason of getting some advanced warning of God forbid, ANY possibly worsening, or violent reactions that may or may not come soon.

A bit of forewarning is better than not being told at all like the babaylonians are doing with controlled propaganda. Not even calling it news or media any more. Call it for what it is and let it now go viral. MIC CHECK! Lame stream media/news is now to simply be called, PROPAGANDA, or PROPAGANDA MACHINE! Ie, I hear in the latest propaganda or, in the propaganda machine it said or, and the best way to say it, the latest propaganda is….

Truly, we really ALL must work together on this as IT IS a world problem. Right now, there is no time for war profiteers and money-changer games. It is a time when all mankind MUST come together and put aside all differences to insure we have a future. You can be sure if we don‘t, the children won‘t either. So how important is this to you individually? Do you want to play mind games like the clowns using this camera to pull peoples chain here on enenews, or actually DO something about it?

WE MUST REMEMBER THAT WE ARE ALL ONE TRIBE.

• James Tekton James Tekton

Cont.

Quick rational explanation: All human bodies are made of the same four basic elements of this world. They are composed of what you eat and consume. We all basically are Earth, Air, Water, and Fire. What makes us different than all that is the fifth element that animates these basic four. That fifth element is YOU! You are the spiritual flame, or energy that keeps the bag of water you are 98.6 degrees. Simple to understand. You are an individual spark of the whole. It was the Creator that figured out how to put a lit Bic lighter in a glass of water flame on still and call it…now what’s your name? A human being to say the least. We are all the same.

There is no difference between who and what we are physically. Only ego separates mankind and uses the tool of fear so well to do it. All dysfunctional behavior comes from a place of fear. I say, if it is not love, what is it? Remember this, division was not created in the mind of man, man created division in the mind of man.

We are all One Love to put it modernistically.

Or, One Tribe to put it in past terminology.

One people to put it from an Outworlders view.

And One family of Children from a Creators view.

Who am I? Who are you? One!

One flame like that light in the blue sky. One energy, like in all things. Even a rock has a resonate energy. Can you resonate with everything? One body, like the earth. All electromagnetic in nature. Like the sun effects the earth, the earth effects the people. What did that bro say, it’s all relative?

It has always been that easy to understand. The great Indian nations of our recent past had it down in the way they worshiped everything as being part of one family or related to them. “All my relations” is in the medicine mans prayers when he speaks to nature and spirit. He prays for his people, his world, and that all will awaken to what life is when you know there is no fear, and that because of the law of One, what hurts One hurts another, and when…

• close view of the reactors and workers i haven’t seen before

6/17/2011 Inside Fukushima Daiichi w the IAEA

November 11, 2011: Report from Fukushima Daiichi

• nuckelchen nuckelchen

caramba muchachos:

i’m happy to found them and that they are from japan.
    that brings me back on it what it is, back to the part that i wanne to play from the beginning of all. just to be a supporter for the frontliner.
    great to see them back alive on web.
    don’t know if it was the tepco internet blockade and clearing that had keept the japanesse net so quite in the lasdt months.

good to know that our virtuel unity is still working.