This summer, we hardly saw mosquito, moth, scarab beetle in my area.
[...] we never saw bugs to cover the screen door, which used to try to jump into the blue-white lights of convenient stores.
We never heard the sound of blank shot to keep sparrows away that we used to hear when they harvest rice every year.
Red dragonfly used to make groups around the end of summer, but only one flew to our garden this year.
Children are already starting to have health problems.
Published: October 15th, 2012 at 9:05 am ET
- Fukushima Woman to Officials: I started to suffer from various health problems one after another since last June — “Exactly the same as those found in villages around Chernobyl” (VIDEO) June 12, 2012
- Fukushima Woman: I started to suffer health problems one after another — Just like in villages around Chernobyl (VIDEO) March 14, 2013
- Lawmaker warns emperor of reality facing Japan: “Children are suffering from health problems” — Another official reveals “the incidence of cancer in children has been increasing” and is heckled (VIDEO) November 2, 2013
- Radiation and Health Specialist: Children with over 11 Bq/kg of cesium start to see heart problems -Study (AUDIO) October 5, 2012
- Nonprofit Group: “Every single person” we hosted from Japan has had health problems… Blood stains found in almost all of their beds — Japanese Mom: Most mothers I’ve met from Tokyo and Fukushima are suffering thyroid problems, eye problems, nose bleeds… It’s been very surprising (VIDEO) June 28, 2015