At 4:30 in
Fukushima Resident: In late June  I started to suffer from various health problems one after another.
The problems are exactly the same as those found in villages around Chernobyl.
I feel really uncomfortable when I have an armpit ache for 2 days.
We were already exposed to critical amount of radiation when the levels were high.
Published: March 14th, 2013 at 3:09 pm ET
- Fukushima Woman to Officials: I started to suffer from various health problems one after another since last June — “Exactly the same as those found in villages around Chernobyl” (VIDEO) June 12, 2012
- Fukushima Woman: Children are already starting to have health problems — We hardly saw mosquitos, moths, beetles this summer (VIDEO) October 15, 2012
- Video: Unforeseen health problems now just coming to light after Fukushima disaster March 28, 2013
- Releasing Fukushima radioactive water into Pacific ‘inevitable’ — Reports: Japan very aware of danger posed by past releases; Contaminants are concentrated thousands of times in food chain; At end of chain are humans “who may suffer genetic damage, cancer, other health problems and even death” December 16, 2013
- Nonprofit Group: “Every single person” we hosted from Japan has had health problems… Blood stains found in almost all of their beds — Japanese Mom: Most mothers I’ve met from Tokyo and Fukushima are suffering thyroid problems, eye problems, nose bleeds… It’s been very surprising (VIDEO) June 28, 2015