Caldicott received her medical degree from the University of Adelaide Medical School. In 1977 she joined the staff of the Children’s Hospital Medical Center in Boston, and taught pediatrics at the Harvard Medical School from 1977 to 1978. She worked to establish the group International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War which was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1985. -Wikipedia
At 6:15 in
- Chernobyl health effects are the biggest coverup in the history of medicine. WHO, IAEA, UN all covered up effects.
At 7:20 in
- German gov’t study on children under 5 that lived within 5km of reactors showed double leukemia and high incidence of solid cancers… deformities (teratogenesis). The closer to reactor, the higher the malignancy.
At 10:15 in
- Nuclear plants cannot prevent tritium (Radioactive hydrogen) from escaping… highly carcinogenic.
- It is probably what’s causing the cancers in the kids that live near power plants in Germany.
- [intlink id="just-aired-on-link-tv-physician-thinks-lung-cancer-will-begin-in-as-soon-as-2-years-video" type="post"]JUST AIRED on LINK TV: Physician thinks lung cancer will begin in as soon as 2 years[/intlink]
- [intlink id="all-countries-nuclear-reactors-nuclear-bomb-factories-includes-syria-saudia-arabia-iran-pakistan-nuclear-power-camouflage-nuclear-weapons-video-part-ii" type="post"]MORE: All countries with nuclear reactors have nuclear bomb factories — Includes Syria, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Pakistan — Nuclear power a “camouflage” for nuclear weapons[/intlink]
Published: October 22nd, 2011 at 10:27 am ET
- U.S. University Study: 23% higher incidence of childhood leukemia within 16 km of nuclear facilities… More January 30, 2012
- Study: 90% higher incidence of childhood leukemia around nuclear plants — Authors call for investigation -International Journal of Cancer January 21, 2012
- UPI: ‘Skyrocketing’ cancer cases in Fukushima — AP: ‘Alarming’ cancer rates after nuclear disaster — Times: Child cancers up 5,000% — Radiation doses may be “considerably higher” than estimated — Expert: Cancer outbreak shows officials must now prepare for onset of leukemia, other diseases (VIDEO) October 8, 2015
- Tears During UN Presentation: Children trapped in high radiation areas after Fukushima disaster — Living and going to school with radiation levels of Chernobyl’s mandatory evacuation zone (VIDEO) January 26, 2013
- TV: Fukushima nuclear waste increasing off West Coast each year since 2012 — Fish tested “fairly high for radiation” — It’s around for next century, even if reactors stop gushing into ocean now — “A danger to people living here?… Are officials purposefully holding back info?” (VIDEO) October 25, 2014