Published: May 6th, 2012 at 2:39 pm ET

Japan schaltet letzten Reaktor im AKW Tomari ab
Spiegel Online
May 5, 2012

Woman’s words at ~0:45 in translated by Fukushima Diary:

“My friend in Iwaki died of myocardial infarction. More and more people living in highly contaminated place are dying of heart disease because of cesium.”

Published: May 6th, 2012 at 2:39 pm ET

1. Study: Disease-related deaths surged after 3/11 — Heart unable to pump enough blood around body (See also: Cesium-137 not slow acting, immediately damages heart muscle) August 29, 2012
  2. NBC News: ‘Biblical devastation’ from Fukushima disaster, says former official — TV: “When I was mayor, I knew many people who died from heart attacks… many people in Fukushima died suddenly, even young people… Tepco employees also are dying, but everyone is keeping mum about it” (VIDEO) April 23, 2014
  3. NBC Interview: Please stop this inhuman treatment for the people living in Fukushima (VIDEO) March 7, 2012
  4. Anonymous Interview: Medical doctors working in Fukushima say lots of people are dying — “Bleeding, losing hair, and having a bad health condition” (VIDEO) April 30, 2012
  5. Former Official: Fukushima radiation is killing children… heart problems, leukemia, thyroid — Terrible things are going on — Authorities hiding truth from world — We need to admit many people are dying, but we’re not allowed to say that (VIDEO) April 21, 2014

66 comments to German TV Interview on Fukushima: More and more people living in highly contaminated places are dying of heart disease because of cesium (VIDEO)

• I would say that in Hawaii, and mainland USA, my personal experience is that serious disease and death in people of my age group 40,50,60 has tripled from prior years.

easily 30% to 40% of everyone I talk to has a family member experiencing serious problems. Putting tens of tons of uranium and plutonium into the jet stream is bound to have ramifications and my slice of life is showing that beyond a shadow of a doubt of statistical significance.

• Spectrometising

The privately owned nuclear industry is its own worst terrorist.

It has proven it does not need Bin Laden, it has its own nuclear spent fuel pool Bin's Laden with nuclear terror by the score.

• Ganxet Ganxet

as said Botian Oliinik (reporter of the Chernobyl disaster).

"Enter into an international criminal code article again: Anyone who has hidden, that hide or intends to hide the truth about the catastrophes like Chernobyl, by analogy with the Nuremberg trials, must be judged by crimes against humanity without the limitation period, chased around the world.

maybe GE .
    Prime minister ?
    Media?

• jec jec

One way to get down the population numbers…live in radiation hell on earth

• Gotham

It's "MOX on all your houses".

• arclight arclight

then it must be cesium 137 or 134 that is causing it… imperial university london claims that only non radioactive cesium can cause heart problems.. interesting huh?? just thought i would mention it!! there seems to be some diasagreement and the evidence points to either both types of cesium (and cesium 137 eventually becomes normal cesium anyway, if im right?) or of the radioactive type as causing the problem!!

• RutherfordsGhost

Arcy Old Boy!
      These people are idiots. Of course Caesium causes heart problems! Isotopic nature does not change the chemical properties of the materials that much – unless you are looking at something like Li6 and Li7 – which affect receptors differently due to their charge to mass ratio.

• arclight arclight

kinda what i thought old chap!

did you catch the "geraldine thomas papers" posted here at enenews by a errr anonymouse/lemming … it included some communicative difficulty by geraldine (owing to having a new set of dentures perhaps!) where she mentions the destruction of tissue samples instead of the metaphorical destruction of tissue samples.. she agreed that cesium is BAD though!!

tally ho! gotta go!
        more nukes to bash!! ;)

• Sickputer

Arclight sez: "this is very early to be seeing signs of this.. just how badly were those first five days of release from daichi et al.????"

SP: The initial releases were very bad.. But the fallout has been relentless for over 400 days and nights. There is a reason geiger counters are often calibrated for cesium-137 detection. It can kill very fast in large doses. Plutonium is longer… Cesium can be stronger…

• openeye openeye

On one of the weekly Rense interviews about a month ago the Japanese nuke expert and activist said people were dropping dead all over Japan from heart attacks, but the doctors were covering up that it was due to cesium working its way through the muscles to the heart.

There is a saying, if we want to die well we need to live well. The warriors here are truly living well.

I have no idea of God's Plan. I do believe there will have to be a cleansing of some sort, a chance for humanity to choose between good and evil, an "end times" to put it scripturally. I don't know if we are there / if this is it. In 2011 a huge wildfire came within 50 feet of the nukes at Los Alamos: within FIFTY FEET of massive disaster. Then the wind direction changed and the fire stopped approaching the nukes. This could well have been divine intervention. If so, it could happen at Fuku as well: in that case there would now be a more highly publicized opportunity for people to choose between good and evil. It was all spelled out so well in that Alternet article yesterday; also at http://EndtheLie.com/2012/05/06/which-will-collapse-first-the-economy-or-the-spent-fuel-pool-at-fukushima/#ixzz1u6Kl2x00

How I cherish this site and all of you who are showing humanity at its best,
    openeye

openeye

• HoTaters

Openeye, I have been praying for divine intervention at Fukushima — if that is God's will.

"Thy will, not my will be done," as I like to say when my head is on straight! (That is, God is God, and God is not my "Santa Claus" !)

• richard richard

You people have gotta stop with your religious lines. You are insinuating we all have to follow your perception of good and evil, you have got to stop. I am not evil simply because I don't want to believe fairy tales.

There is no divine intervention of anything, there's just simply life. Shit happens. We are on a big rock hurtling thru space, what more can you expect.

Stop with the religious plugs, it's insulting.

• Bubbha

My girlfriend lies in bed with terminal cancer asking what she did to deserve this from God. She is good woman and always has been. I replace god with tepco.

• bleep_hits_blades

People don't seem to keep in mind that all of the religious stuff is a matter of personal belief and none of the various beliefs can be proven or disproven. I agree that it is not appropriate here. Welcome to your religious faith of choice (incl. richard's atheism) but realize that not all share your belief and that some find the pedaling of religious dogma/systems of thought tiresome and inappropriate if not actually offensive.

• richard richard

Thanks blades, yes, I find being told I need cleansing to be insulting and discriminatory.

• bleep_hits_blades

I've had too many people trying to push their religious trip on me, over the years. To me, all of the major religious, when you look at them more than superficially, resemble fairy tales.

Bart D. Ehrman, a Biblical scholar, has written several really interesting books debunking Christianity's claims to historicity and uniqueness. Another well-researched book is BIBLE MYTHS AND THEIR PARALLELS IN OTHER RELIGIONS. (Some of this info/POV is available online, on You Tube for instance.)

My favorite 'spiritual thought of the day' is Castaneda's "When the potatoes are hot, I am a Jesus boy!"

Atheism is also a belief. Agnosticism is most rational – admitting that we just don't know about these ultimate questions.

Corollary is that pushing/advertising one's religious beliefs in a non-religious forum is insensitive and inappropriate.

• StillJill StillJill

No one's "peddling" Blades,…..you had best check it, before you wreck it! I have the right to speak of my higher power ANY DAMNED TIME, PLACE I WANT! Go away ALL you haters!

• VanneV anne

Bleep. I think you misunderstand the expressions of faith expressed on this site by bloggers, from Hinduism to Buddhism to Islam to Judaism to Christianity to complete lack of faith. Nothing is meant to be proselytizing. Everyone is entitled to express hope in response to the ELE which has already happened and is still getting worse and worse. Despair and denial will be answered by hope and faith. Exploitation and destruction of the earth will always be answered by affirmation of the earth and its creator and the search for harmony with nature, not by the hubris which is murdering the land, sea, water, and air and all if its inhabitants.

It seems that attackers would rather argue on any topic rather than the necessity to shut down all nuclear facilities and to stop murdering numerous people for the sake of money for the few or for any other reason.

Attacking faith only serves the interest of the nuclear and oil and gas shills working for those industries that are antithetical to all life.

Please let us affirm life and the faiths which embrace all as brothers and sisters and which declare our dependence on an unspoiled nature.

• richard richard

Hi Anne and stilljill. I started this side thread, so please don't have a go at blades.

I want to comment, but I'm racing out the door.

For now tho, undertstand I'm not a 'hater' of religion, but I get offended when I'm cast ad evil because I don't 'believe'. I think you need to think about the discrimination.

Anyway, gotta go. By all means keeps up the prayers and good thoughts. More later.

• VanneV anne

Richard, I think it is all too easy to take comments personally. I think we should be gentle with everyone around us as many are facing very painful deaths now, or even in the far future.

And people who already have the peace that passes all understanding are right in trying to share that peace and are saddened by those who obstinately close their eyes to that peace, especially those who insist on raping the earth with nuclear weapons and nuclear energy foremost, and fossil fuels secondarily.

• bleep_hits_blades

I have had so many people thrusting their religion in my face in venues, places, etc. where it is not really 'on topic.'

99% of the time it is Christians – they are great proselytizers. After having this happen so many times, I have come to not like it. I'll admit it – it 'pushes my buttons.'

Religion is both an intense topic – strong emotions – and very personal. It is also incapable of proof or disproof. These are all very good reason to just NOT introduce it into conversations on other, factually based/centered topics.

By all means, and it goes without saying, you are welcome to your religious/spiritual beliefs – but due to the emotional and divisive ('button-pushing') effect that religion has, along with the great diversity of belief, it really is not appropriate or on topic here.

Maybe if people want to discuss religion, admin. will create a forum.

BTW I did notice that Jill went after me in what felt like an attack – no mention of the person who made the original protest, and whose opinion I was just seconding.

• openeye openeye

I am so sorry I caused offense. It was not meant as a specifically Christian comment, and certainly not meant to be evangelical.

And by cleansing I was referring to the psychopaths like TEPCO, who have tried to destroy me as well as so many others.

I lost my family and business in 2009 and my life partner in 2010, and I have been clawing my way back from the abyss.

But I will refrain from any spiritual comments henceforth.

• bleep_hits_blades

Really sorry to hear about your losses, openeye. That is really a LOT to have happen in a short period of time.

I'm going thru my own problems now, incl. painful health probs. that have kept me confined to my bed for the past several months & could be serious. It might be making me a bit crabby(!)

It's pretty likely that radionuclide exposure is a factor in the development of my health problems, which began after 3/11. Before that, I had no problems I was aware of and was pretty healthy for my age – late 60s.

• Bobby1

Blades, I've got Fuku flu here. Even worse, I am developing permanent metal mouth… that hasn't happened since April 2011.

• bleep_hits_blades

Bobby, where do you live? What other symptoms do you have? (I'm in Honolulu).

Thanks for telling us what's going on with you. I feel less alone when I hear that I am not the only one with problems.

Right after 3/11, I got a sore throat (had not had one in two decades) & this deep cough that persisted for months (had not had any cold or flu for over 2 decades, due to having gone on the Gerson Therapy to heal chronic fatigue and pre-cervical cancer).

Had a TICKLE IN MY THROAT, right after Fuku. quake- it persisted for months – then just read today here on enenews – that is a symptom of having inhaled radionuclides! (which was of course what I suspected all along).

That cough is mostly gone now, ditto the throat tickle.

I'm still trying to find out what's going on with my back – have had several massages, also chiro adjustments with no improvement. In fact it's gotten progressively worse. Don't know if it is related to radionuclide exposure or not.

Pain is bad enough that I am taking Vicodin – me, the former total health food mostly vegan who is against all pharmaceuticals.

Psychologically I pretty much went into retrograde right away, as soon as the big quake happened & the damage to the plants became known. Thanks to having listened to Leuren Moret interviews, incl. hers on Fuku. I knew right away how serious the situation is.

Since then – been reading & learning. enenews – first thing in a.m., last thing at night. And all day long.

• Bobby1

blades, xdrfox, I'm in the Baltimore-Washington DC area. I think the cloud from the smokeout that occurred at Fuku a few days ago arrived here… Colorado had two radiation monitors go skyhigh at the same time, a little while before the latest round. The new symptoms are back pain, fatigue, stomach upset, metal taste. These isotopes are different from the October thru January plumes which I think were iodine and krypton… the new one is cesium, tellurium, strontium etc. I don't know which are worse.

I talked to a friend yesterday from San Diego, he said he had pneumonia last month, and when he coughs, there are black ash-like particles in the sputum. It reminds me of the black substance that is in Minamisoma & Tokyo… alpha radiation.

• bleep_hits_blades

We just don't know what is spewing forth from over there. The elites' game-plan, globally, is obviously to lie and deny. Really bad stuff could be out-pouring – we have no way of knowing.

More symptoms – I keep forgetting all of them – BACK PAIN! I wonder if mine is due, at least in part, to Fuku. (Question – does anyone know WHY radiation exposure can cause back pain?)

Stomach upset – very often I feel nauseated when I eat. Also food tastes different – and not so good. Appetite has dropped. I've lost weight, not a lot, and I could afford to loose a few pounds, but I was not that much over my good weight, and now I weigh less than I ever have in my adult life.

Fatigue, could be partly due to how out of shape I've gotten.

But here is a biggie – I think my heart has been affected. Some irregular heartbeat. And the least exertion makes my pulse go up. But a factor has to be how inactive I've been. But cesium goes to the heart (and other muscles), and the release of cesium isotopes has been huge.

• I have stomach problems all the time now.

They are very, very bad today.

yesterday we got hit with the jet stream.

I've been documenting stomach problems among people I know who've gone to their physicians and specialists because of significant stomach problems but have been given no diagnoses

• Bobby1

Blades, back pain is probably an immune system reaction. I have severe autoimmune disease & scoliosis, and chronic back pain has been the #1 symptom since I was 21 (57 now).

• bleep_hits_blades

Bobby1 — what do you take for the back pain? I've avoided pills and meds all my life, but it wears one down, being in pain all the time – is depressing and demoralizing.

All of the pain killers end up damaging the liver, I guess, if you take them long enough. And some of them, like Vicodin, are habit-forming.

Re the auto-immune disease, you might try to read up on the Gerson Therapy. Actually there is a Gerson Institute in San Diego – I wonder what they have to say about dealing with the radiation. There is some info available online about it.

The Gerson Therapy is the reason I am still alive today.

The therapy heals people (naturally – no drugs) of supposedly incurable diseases like autoimmune disorders, cancer – most of the degenerative illnesses.

But it calls for 3 quarts daily of freshly made juices from carrots, greens, and apples (organic) – and I have been wondering how they are responding to this newest monkey wrench in the works – that the produce is now irradiated.

• NoNukes NoNukes

Blades,

Sorry that you are in pain. Bobby1 makes sense about the potential immune connection for the back pain. I was just diagnosed with a new autoimmune skin disease, granuloma annulare, the immune system attacks collegen. Our immune systems going on high alert with all of the "intruders?"

• StillJill StillJill

Same with me Bobby1,..spot on. These are differing isotopes,…strontium FOR SURE! My back is OUT! I'm on a bloody cane today! I have new sores in my mucosal linings of the nose too. Two of our dogs are on death's doorstep.
            Hearing about new cancers all over town also! :-(

• Bobby1

I'm coughing & sneezing too… used Kleenex on my nose, now I've got a pimple right on the tip of the nose, like the wicked witch of the west.

• Aloa vera gel is great for minor skin problems.

I use it for heat rash and it works excellent.

• Sickputer

I have been drinking inner fillet aloe juice from a local health food store. It comes in 32 oz glass bottles (even better for me as I am very sensitive to all forms of plastic poisoning via leaching).

The company is in Denton, TX. Never ordered from their website:

I take 3 oz twice a day with 5 oz of orange or grapefruit juice (from Rio Grande valley). It is smooth because there are no fiber chunks at all. Very smooth.

I couple the drink with probiotics, a 40 million bacteria vegetable capsule and and another 20 million brand. Seems to have really helped with IBS problems..don't think I will need that FMT procedure just yet. >;->

• Bobby1

Sickputer, the area where they grow that aloe in south Texas is probably not bad in terms of radiation. I would still buy fruit from that area and south Florida. I'll look into that next time I'm at the health food store.

• NoNukes NoNukes

Bobby1,

I am so sorry that you are in pain. If misery loves company than I will say that my nose matches yours, lol! I have never had one of those before, maybe we should start a club.

• Sickputer

Yes… Like Bobby1… If I had been living in Japan, Alaska, Hawaii, Vancouver, or anywhere on the West coast.. I would already be dead and cremated. Sensitive to toxins like a canary in a coal mine. But I am still kickin… I guess I have been thinking Happy Thoughts! >;->

BTW… Where has old Happy doc been lately?

"“Dr. Shunichi Yamashita, who’s at the Atomic Bomb Research Institute. He’s the radiological health safety risk management adviser for the prefecture. He’s widely shown on national TV. He speaks widely in the prefecture, always saying there’s absolutely no concern with the levels of radiation in Fukushima. He says that mothers, even mothers exposed to 100 millisieverts, pregnant mothers, will not have any effect, health effect"

SP: Careful Doc! Don't forget what happened to General Yamasita in 1946! A long drop and a short rope! Watch that fourteenth step…payback is hell.

• Bobby1,
            There is a reason they are on "VACATION" !
            Readings to high to stay on site, it's the first time !
            The METAL TASTE, .. 24/7 ? GOOD GRIEF !

• Bobby1,
            Please try a table spoon of Baking Soda 3 days a week !

If you have been exposed to any form of radiation, either for medical diagnostic purposes (fluoroscopy/mammography/other medical x-ray exams) or in the course of radiotherapy treatment, or if you are otherwise concerned by excessive radiation exposure, overload or poisoning (such as living near a nuclear reactor facility, working with diagnostic radiological equipment/in the nuclear processing industries/uranium mining/uranium or plutonium processing), or if you have been exposed to radioactive particles or higher ionizing radiation doses stemming from other sources such as depleted uranium (DU), testing of atomic weapons, frequent flights in higher altitudes, a nuclear disaster (radiation fallout from the Japan nuclear power plants) etc., here are a number of tips and suggested remedies how to naturally help your body excrete damaging radioactive elements (e.g. strontium and radioactive iodine) or detoxify their noxious byproducts such as free radicals as well as deal with radiation burns. …

• Bobby1
        and you are in what State ?

• openeye openeye

@Blades, I am sorry beyond saying for you suffering. I do have one being in my RV home with me—the sweetest cat that ever lived. She’ll tell you all about MY crabbiness. 

• bleep_hits_blades

Thanks, openeye.

Cats can be great. I've had a couple of memorable ones. Also dogs. When I get to the hereafter (if there is one, and if I do) first ones I will be looking for will be my animals (other than my mother, who recently died – her decline rapid, we'll never know if the radiation was a factor – she lived in Sea-Tac area). Another older person I know, chronically ill but had been coping with it for years, also died this winter – lived in Anchorage.

Of course, I'm not happy with what has happened to me in terms of health (physical and mental/emotional) since Fuku. – but actually I feel so much worse for all of the younger people (incl my two sons). I'm 68 and at least have had a life.

It's looking more & more like an ELE or in that ballpark.

Creepiness award – the obliviousness of pretty much everyone.

Even intelligent people – you tell them and you can see the wheels turning… "What does this bimbo know? That can't be right. If it was, the media would be on it…" (and of course, government, halo in place and in its in loco parentis role would be 'protecting us' – right?)

• Sickputer

I was thinking I had turned the tide on my IBS, but after last weekends May Day emissions it flared up again. My spouse has been sick two days with bad sore throat and the epidemic IBS also. She had a mild heart attack late August 2011.

Our two year old dog died after a heart seizure one month ago. Trying to avoid risky foods and windy/rainy days. The rainy part rarely happens as we have have less than 25 inches annually, but it poured bigtime yesterday. I think we caught a break between fallout plumes, but you never know nowadays.

At least the persistent air haze inversion was absent before the rain so I hope it was good timing. It's terrible in a dry climate to need rain, yet fear what it brings down. I conquered my fear of windy days somewhat, but I never get a safe feeling from watching rain. Of course I always carry an umbrella as standard fallout equipment.

Welcome to our sad new world…The Fallout Age.

• NoNukes NoNukes

"The Fallout Age," exactly, Sickputer! I'm so sorry about the loss of your dog. Your wife's heart attack must have been unnerving, even if it was mild. It is impossible to quantify all of our losses, of health, of loved ones, of the love of the outdoors, of a simple relationship with food and water. The most beautiful, fundamental parts of our lives are being ripped away from us. I hope that you both feel better soon. If you ever get the pain after eating, I have found "Mastic Gum" to be really effective.