‘Godzilla’ Extended Look, April 5, 2014:
- Joe, there’s been a breach — Keep the doors open, my wife is still in there!
- Joe… it’s too late.
- They evacuated us so quickly, you know I did everything I could.
- It was not a natural disaster, alright? What’s really happening is that you’re hiding something out there and I have a right to know. [...]
- You have no idea what’s coming! It is going to send us back to the Stone Age.
‘Godzilla’ Official Main Trailer, opens May 16
- I want to talk to somebody in charge. You are not fooling anybody when you say that what happened was a natural disaster. You’re lying, it was not an earthquake, it wasn’t a typhoon — because what’s really happening is that you’re hiding something out there.
- In 1954, we awakened something. Well, there’s nuclear tests in the Pacific. Not tests. They were trying to kill it.
- They’re not fooling anybody that what happened was a natural disaster. It was not an earthquake. It wasn’t a typhoon. They’re lying. I’m not crazy. Whatever it is they’re guarding so carefully, I need to be able to prove that it’s real.
- The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control — and not the other way around.
Published: April 10th, 2014 at 2:44 pm ET