Gov’t study estimates 225,000 cases of cancer from Fukushima disaster -Physician (VIDEO)
Dr. Bradford Weeks, MD: There’s some government studies, which are always underestimated, that there would be 225,000 cases of cancer from this.
- Physician: Overwhelming number of cases being reported from around Japan — Medical data in Fukushima is sealed, no idea what’s truly going on there August 25, 2012
- LINK TV: Physician thinks lung cancer from Fukushima will begin in as soon as 2 years (VIDEO, Part I) October 21, 2011
- “Serious concern” over long term health consequences from Fukushima disaster — New Study: 8 times more cancer deaths than predicted January 25, 2013
- Tokai Mayor: “We don’t trust the govt’s nuclear policies” — “We cant feel safe unless the mistrust is resolved” (VIDEO) October 27, 2011
- New Study: “Depopulation with Rapid Aging” after Fukushima Daiichi disaster December 14, 2012