Title: Can’t Win? Change the Rules!
Source: Fairewinds Energy Education
Date: April 24, 2013
At 22:30 in
Arnie Gundersen, Fairewinds Chief Engineer: There was a melt-down and a melt-through of the nuclear reactor vessels, but that wouldn’t be enough unless the containment failed too […]
Now we are seeing heavy isotopes like plutonium out at 20 to 30 kilometers […]
All these are signs of gross containment failure.
Published: April 25th, 2013 at 4:49 pm ET
- US gov’t analysis says Fukushima is more serious than ‘China Syndrome’ — Destroyed reactors suffered worst type of containment failure (PHOTOS) October 8, 2014
- Officials now say Fukushima reactor with MOX fuel “leaked directly from containment” — TV: Contamination of environment was due to “failure of vessel” — Experts: This has caused additional worries because MOX is more “radioactively aggressive” due to plutonium content (VIDEO) December 18, 2015
- Scientist: “The melted core cracked the containment vessel, there really is no containment” at Fukushima reactors (VIDEO) February 25, 2013
- IAEA ***NOT for distribution***: Molten core is suspected to have penetrated Fukushima containment vessel — Prime Minister on 3/11: We couldn’t be in Tokyo if melted fuel went through containment vessel (VIDEO) December 18, 2013
- Deceased Fukushima Chief: “I thought we were really dead” — Fear of “nuclear doom for eastern Japan” — “A total failure in which the fuel melts and breaches… containment vessel” September 1, 2014