Title: One year later, will Fukushima evacuees ever return home?
Source: CTV News
Date: March 11, 2012
At 1:00 in
I took 5 samples in Tokyo, just routine checking an area here and there, and each one of those would have been qualified as radioactive waste here in North America. So the country is contaminated.
Watch the report here
Published: March 12th, 2012 at 2:23 pm ET
- Gundersen on RT: All 5 samples I took in Tokyo qualified as radioactive waste — People should never return to some areas 60km from Fukushima (VIDEO) March 12, 2012
- Gundersen’s Latest: Think about ramifications for Tokyo… How would you like kneeling in radioactive waste to pick flowers? Cobalt-60 in majority of samples, up to 1,481 Bq/kg (VIDEO & CHART) March 26, 2012
- Gundersen: Gov’t dumping radioactive material into Tokyo Bay — Contaminated seaweed found in area (VIDEO) December 22, 2011
- Nuclear expert back from Japan: People in Tokyo “basically walking on radioactive waste everyday” (AUDIO) March 20, 2012
- Fukushima Part II? Tokyo to begin burning massive amounts of radioactive waste from disaster area — Burns will continue for at least 2.5 years, until March 2014 (VIDEO) September 30, 2011