Title: Live at Five with Margaret Harrington and Arnie Gundersen
Date Aired: Aug 14, 2012
Date Published: Aug 19, 2012
At 27:30 in
Gundersen: Essentially congress has been totally co-opted, with the exception of Bernie Sanders, and Ed Markey of Massachussets, and a few others, Dennis Kucinich.
Just a few congressman and senators have the courage to fight this lobby.
Almost all of them have been co-opted by the money and are pro-nuclear.
Published: August 20th, 2012 at 3:35 pm ET
- Gov’t Report: CNN, Huffington Post listed as ‘external stakeholders’ in NRC, alongside nuclear industry and pro-nuclear blogs — Both outlets help NRC to increase online influence, as CNN produces pro-nuclear infomercial December 16, 2013
- Gundersen: 70,000 shad in river before nuclear plant… now there’s 16, not 16 thousand, sixteen — We’ve essentially decimated the population (VIDEO) December 3, 2012
- Gundersen featured on PBS — Host: “Growing movement” to keep California’s San Onofre nuclear plant shut down permanently (VIDEO) April 26, 2012
- Michio Kaku: 3 meltdowns in Fukushima, but uranium actually totally liquified… 1st time in history — “Reactor actually melted totally” (VIDEO) November 22, 2012
- Gundersen reveals how to shut down nuclear industry (VIDEO) April 30, 2012