Follow-up to these reports published on ENENews: Fukushima girls have 3 times more thyroid CYSTS over 15 millimeters than boys -- Also 79% more medium-sized cysts than boys
At ~41:00 in
Fairewinds’ Arnie Gundersen, Nuclear Engineer: We’re finding now that girls are having as much as twice as many thyroid lumps as boys.
So again the moms had a real legitimate reason to get their families out of there.
Stream the full broadcast here
Published: September 24th, 2012 at 11:55 am ET
- Part II: Fukushima girls have 3 times more thyroid NODULES over 10 millimeters than boys — Also 56% more medium-sized nodules than boys September 17, 2012
- Fukushima girls have 3 times more thyroid CYSTS over 15 millimeters than boys — Also 79% more medium-sized cysts than boys September 17, 2012
- Gundersen: 1/3 of Fukushima kids tested positive for lumps on thyroid — Forebodes some real issues in future — We’re only 10 months into the accident here (AUDIO) February 14, 2012
- Now 35.8% of Fukushima children have thyroid cysts or nodules — 13,646 do and 24,468 don’t July 15, 2012
- NPO Chairman from Japan: I saw girls who changed to be boys when visiting Chernobyl area August 30, 2012