Gundersen on New Video Exposé: We now have the evidence that Fairewinds was right — “Containments can blow-up” (AUDIO)
Title: DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN!
Source: Fairewinds Energy Education
Date: December 16, 2012
Host Kevin Hurley: Can you tell us anything about this video? May be a little sneak peek?
Nuclear Expert Arnie Gundersen, Fairewinds Energy Education: […] We have some pretty conclusive evidence of a detonation shockwave [….] The video that’s going up on Monday at noon is basically an exposé on things that the Fairewinds has been saying all along. We now have the evidence that pretty much proves unequivocably that Fairewinds was right. That containments can blow-up with a detonation shockwave.
- New Fairewinds Video: Tepco reveals “detonation shock wave” during massive explosion at Fukushima Unit 3 (PHOTO & VIDEO) December 17, 2012
- Gundersen: We’re getting reports from Japan of deformed children, troubled pregnancies after Fukushima (AUDIO) February 25, 2013
- Gundersen: Integrity of concrete at Fukushima plant studied — Salt water making it easier for fuel pools to crack? (AUDIO) December 31, 2012
- Fairewinds Podcast: I met people already who had ill health — Concern about being foresaken and sacrificed after Fukushima disaster (AUDIO) February 11, 2013
- Gundersen’s Kansai Presentation: Pellets of nuclear fuel were scattered around Fukushima site — Pieces, not atoms, but pieces — Hydrogen will not create explosion seen at Unit No. 3 (VIDEO) May 13, 2012