Title: DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN!
Source: Fairewinds Energy Education
Date: December 16, 2012
Host Kevin Hurley: Can you tell us anything about this video? May be a little sneak peek?
Nuclear Expert Arnie Gundersen, Fairewinds Energy Education: […] We have some pretty conclusive evidence of a detonation shockwave [….] The video that’s going up on Monday at noon is basically an exposé on things that the Fairewinds has been saying all along. We now have the evidence that pretty much proves unequivocably that Fairewinds was right. That containments can blow-up with a detonation shockwave.
Published: December 16th, 2012 at 4:07 pm ET
- Fairewinds’ Maggie Gundersen: A guy was traveling 25-30 mph and drove right into my car — Stopped at a light and he didn’t stop — Was unable to travel to Japan (AUDIO) March 20, 2012
- New Fairewinds video: Gundersen discusses effect of inhaling hot particles… More August 1, 2011
- Gundersen: Integrity of concrete at Fukushima plant studied — Salt water making it easier for fuel pools to crack? (AUDIO) December 31, 2012
- Fairewinds Podcast: I met people already who had ill health — Concern about being foresaken and sacrificed after Fukushima disaster (AUDIO) February 11, 2013
- Fairewinds: We were under ‘fragmentation attack’ (AUDIO) February 4, 2013