Title: Repairs at Four Nuclear Reactors Are So Expensive That They Should Not Be Restarted
Source: Fairewinds Energy Education
Date: January 13, 2013
From 13:15 – 20:15
Arnie examines a new proposal by the Department of Energy to melt radioactive scrap metal and reuse it in consumer goods like knives and forks.
- 14:15 Radioactive material from inside a nuclear plant
- 14:20 Turn radioactive vessels from liability to asset
- 15:30 Pots, pans, forks, knives, spoons
- 16:30 Highly radioactive steam generators to be used?
- 17:15 Reused material can remain in radioactive lumps
- 19:45 It’s not helping the consumer here to get any radioactive material in their baby spoons
Published: January 15th, 2013 at 1:00 am ET