Title: Wall Photos
Source: Heart Care Rescue NGO
Date: Feb 23, 2012
Bulletin dori, Middle School shi ta ni Black the い powder wa exist before to the food room.
Title: Video of black substance
Source: Fukushima Diary
Date: Feb 24, 2012
Mr.Oyama, a city councilor of Minami soma posted videos of the black substance.
[...] about 1cm thick on gutter.
They assume it’s lichen [...]
[...] some people assume it’s a part of nuclear fuel from reactor 3.
Read the report here
Published: February 24th, 2012 at 12:02 am ET
- Local official detects 130 microSv/hr from black substance on roadside — Japan TV starting to cover mystery? (VIDEOS) March 19, 2012
- Source: “Real” mystery black substance NOT yet measured — Possibly 20,000,000 Bq/kg of cesium — Many times more radioactive than local official’s sample — “It is too dangerous and must be analyzed by public institutions” (PHOTOS) April 29, 2012
- Mystery: Radioactive black substance reported 25km from Fukushima — Latest measurement over 95 µSv/h — Strong alpha emitter detected (PHOTOS) February 12, 2012
- UPDATE: Original mystery black substance was never tested — Much more radioactive than official’s black dust — Detector shows 95,880 cpm — Up to 60,000 cpm in beta — New alpha info February 17, 2012
- Source: Over 500 microSv/h detected from black substance (PHOTO) April 27, 2012