Dr. Junro FUSE, Internist and head of Kosugi Medical Clinic near Tokyo, Japan (in Japanese with English interpretation)
There are hot spots even within the Tokyo Metropolitan Area that have actually already led to physiological problems/damage.
We do have hotspots in Tokyo Metropolitan Area that have led to these physiological disorders — some of the disorders that have been observed are as shown here. Things like diarrhea, nasal bleeding, headache, eczema and so forth.
We are expecting thyroid disorders in children, but also cancers (bladder, leukemia, lung), diabetes.
Published: May 7th, 2012 at 12:56 pm ET
- Tokyo Newspaper: 6 in 10 Fukushima children tested have diabetes — Head of Tokyo-area Medical Clinic: We are expecting diabetes in children from Fukushima radiation (VIDEO) May 16, 2012
- Head of Tokyo-area Medical Clinic: “Risk from internal exposure is 200-600 times greater than risk from external exposure” (VIDEO) May 10, 2012
- “Radiation-contaminated prefectures such as Chiba (near Tokyo) should also start a serious health damage survey as soon as possible” July 9, 2012
- Professor: “It’s true that about 70% of Japan’s territory is polluted” by Fukushima radioactive material; Tokyo contaminated with highly toxic radiation — “Experts worry about catastrophic impacts on health” December 3, 2013
- Watch: Immediate attention from medical experts is needed for people in contaminated areas — Fukushima is ongoing crisis (VIDEO) November 27, 2012