High concentrations of plutonium from the soil of rice field 50 km or more distant primary, Japan Business Press, May 14, 2011:
According to this food manufacturers, and publish the results announced at the moment but is too large to be affected and declined, from soil of rice is likely that high concentrations of plutonium were detected. [...]
MOX in the Unit 3 nuclear power plant Fukushima Daiichi had to drive, because it was a mixture of plutonium at a higher rate for fuel, and the accident at Three Mile Island and Chernobyl another half-life of plutonium-long arm and a leg and in 4000 20,000 Risk of contamination spread.
Half-life fear of contamination spread in 4000 Silent 20,000
According to newspaper and television commentator, plutonium is likely to be excluded as a foreign concern since it is populated with a human body do not want any chance.
However, air and soil plutonium scattered all over if you continue to water and the risk of being captured in concentrated form in the human body is well again. After all half-life of 4,000 years is a 20,000. Paper and wood to burn is going to run out.
Plutonium-ray α (a helium nucleus of two protons as two neutrons) to release. Α-ray is an organization deep in the human body because it prevents any piece of paper the negative effects that are not, which is said to cause lung cancer hurt intensive epidermal tissue of the alveoli are inhaled into the lungs in one.
Origin, have an accident once 引Ki起Kose, local residents, causing extensive damage throughout Japan, and continues to be burdened with the risk of contaminating the earth and a very long time.
Translation via yakiniku at Physics Forum
Additionally, a certain food manufacturing company conducted a survey by themselves. In a rice field is more than 50kms away from the Fukushima power plant, it was found that there was very high radiation that is very different to what the government released.
High density plutonium is in the rice field that was mentioned previously.
According to this food manufacturing company, they currently don’t announce these results due to the large influence* that this rice field has high concentration of plutonium.
* Note: It is not mentioned what the influence is but it implies they do not currently release the information as it may have an impact on the media/public.
h/t Anonymous Tip
Published: May 15th, 2011 at 2:06 am ET
- Gov’t: Highest plutonium concentration found almost 20km away from Fukushima plant March 14, 2012
- Report: 76 trillion becquerels of Plutonium-239 released from Fukushima — 23,000 times higher than previously announced August 29, 2011
- Scientists: Plutonium released from Fukushima “is of radiological concern”; Reactor must be source, not spent fuel pool — Study: Plutonium found 120 km from plant; “Pu and non-natural uranium certainly increased in environment” April 21, 2014
- Australian reporter finds radiation readings higher than gov’t has released — Consistent upward revisions “a cause for concern” for all of Japan (AUDIO) June 7, 2011
- New York Times: “Possibility that radiation from the mox fuel in the reactor — a combination of uranium and plutonium — could be released” March 25, 2011