Former CNN Journalist Amber Lyon Interview
The Alex Jones Show
Sept. 28, 2012
Former CNN Journalist Amber Lyon: I started getting employees at CNN, longtime employees, approaching me saying, “You should investigate this. This is very suspicious. Something’s going on here.”
And we found out that, which was really, I felt defrauded as a journalist, we found out that at the same time I was being detained and risking my life to expose the Bahrain regime, CNN International is taking money from them in exchange for producing content that it airs on CNN International. Content disguised as news.
I mean one of these programs, the reporter, Richard Quest, was reporting live from Bahrain for a week. And u on a program called iList, and that program made Bahrain seem progressive. And the crown prince was a reformer.
And as an employee at CNN, I was never told that this was going on. Also viewers are not being told that CNN is being paid by state regimes some with horrific human rights records to air content disguised as news, which they’re often not even telling the viewers that this content was paid for by government. And, Alex, on a journalistic level, this is horrific.
Full interview here
Published: September 30th, 2012 at 12:03 pm ET
- Disguised Fukushima Engineer: “If people think nuclear power is safe, I’d like them to work with me for a day” — BBC: “Opinion is shifting even inside the plant itself” (VIDEO) October 26, 2011
- NBC Nightly News: Worry at Fukushima plant — Scientist reveals “increased” amounts of radioactive groundwater have started flowing into ocean — Contamination levels in marine life to start rising — “Other countries are worried” (VIDEO) September 25, 2013
- Police: We just don’t know what caused massive Indiana explosion — State Employee: I don’t know how a gas leak could do that kind of damage — Feds joining investigation (VIDEO) November 12, 2012
- TV: More workers rushed to hospital at U.S. nuclear site — 17 sickened in past week — Former Employee: “It’s pretty scary… to have this many in 8 days is really abnormal” — Company: We’re trying to understand what’s happening (VIDEO) March 27, 2014
- “Very Frightening”: Journalist on popular Japan news program found dead — Only person reporting about Fukushima on national TV — Chilling recent quote: “I want you to know I will never commit suicide” — No news coverage of death, no obituary, ‘strange’ nuclear message shown on air (VIDEO) September 15, 2014