Statement from the Vice President of Minamisoma City General Hospital, a neurologist, on May 8, 2013 before the disaster restoration committee at the House of Representatives, with summary translation by Fukushima Diary:
He’s collaborating to collect the data about the crisis rate of cerebral apoplexy with Tokyo University.
The provisional data says the crisis rate of cerebral apoplexy among 35 ~ 64 years old people in Minamisoma area is 3.4 times much as before. [...]
He said this is an extremely scary data.
Published: May 8th, 2013 at 4:44 pm ET
- BBC Interview: “News about Fukushima… keeps getting worse” — Japan Professor: “Rash of disease” in Fukushima children, rate of cancer in thyroid up to “dozens of times higher than usual” — Expert: Forcible radiation exposure by gov’t (AUDIO) January 1, 2014
- TV: 8 times more babies than usual born without brain near U.S. nuclear site; Much higher rate than anywhere else in country — “It’s scary the cause is such a mystery” — CNN: Experts speak out over failure of officials to conduct proper investigation — “The lamest excuse I’ve ever heard” (VIDEO) June 23, 2014
- Japan Physician: Radiation level was 100 times higher in Fukushima than gov’t reported 50 days after 3/11 — Geiger counter ‘off the scale’ at train station 60km from plant — Blatant concealment of data (VIDEO) October 12, 2013
- Journalist: “Purple spots, thyroid anomaly, sudden death… Death rate 1.5 times!” — “Lots of symptoms with Fukushima kids” December 4, 2012
- Osaka Hospital Official: “I advise people to keep records of any changes in their health conditions” after Fukushima disaster September 28, 2012