Aerial view of the New Jersey coastline near Seaside Heights from a 1-150th Assault Helicopter Battalion, New Jersey Army National Guard, UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter following Hurricane Sandy Oct. 30, 2012. U.S. Air Force video by Master Sgt. Mark C. Olsen.
Published: October 31st, 2012 at 12:41 pm ET
- Ruptured gas lines in areas near New Jersey’s Oyster Creek nuclear plant — ABC: Concern town could be set ablaze, reporter smells oil (VIDEO) October 30, 2012
- Gas fires still burning 10 miles from NJ nuclear plant after Sandy — Official: Devastation to system can’t be seen from the air… It’s beyond imagination (PHOTOS) November 1, 2012
- ABC 10 miles from NJ nuke plant: We can hear gas lines hissing — Fire dept. says one spark and town could blow (VIDEO) October 31, 2012
- Watch: Massive devastation seen near New Jersey’s Oyster Creek nuclear plant (VIDEOS) October 30, 2012
- Video: Roads next to New Jersey nuclear plant flooded this morning by 10:30a ET — Just ~10,000 feet from Oyster Creek October 29, 2012