Title: Exclusive photograph shows plastic bags, tape, broomsticks used to fix leak at San Onofre
Source: ABC 10 News
Author: Mitch Blacher
Date: April 30, 2013
Inside Source: I was there the day it shut down. I wouldn’t trust them to turn it back on. […]
There’s a pipe that runs along the security fence from one side of the plant to the other side of the plant, it’s totally blistered.
Source: Rusted. Corrosion. […]
Inside Source #2: We are dealing with unknown territory here which has never been explored before.
Published: May 2nd, 2013 at 3:24 pm ET
- Photo: Masking tape, plastic bags, broomsticks used on leak at U.S. nuclear plant — “We are dealing with unknown territory here which has never been explored before” April 30, 2013
- Strong earthquakes hit off California coast — Initially thought to be M6.4 and M6.1 back-to-back — 190 miles from San Onofre nuclear plant (VIDEO) December 14, 2012
- New Gundersen Interview (AUDIO) — Hundreds turn out to see presentation at city council meeting near San Onofre nuclear plant; Mother speaks about brain cancers in neighborhood April 25, 2012
- CBS San Francisco: “Widespread distrust” of scientists over Fukushima — Official: “People are worried, people want to know what’s going on” — UC Berkeley professor admits much of his funding is from gov’t: If you don’t trust us, who is it you want to trust? Says man-made cesium-137 is “natural background radiation” (VIDEO) February 1, 2014
- Fire at California’s San Onofre nuclear plant burns for over 40 minutes — Cause unknown April 21, 2012