Title: Iodine-131 measured from snow in Hachioji Tokyo
Source: Fukushima Diary
Date: January 20th, 2012
It snowed on 1/20/2012 around in Tokyo.
They measured Iodine-131 from the snow in Hachioji Tokyo.
Cesium-134 @ 14.9 Bq/kg
Cesium-137 @ 15.3 Bq/kg
Iodine-131 @ 20.0 Bq/kg
Measurement of Iodine 131 suggest the possibility of recriticality of Fukushima, but it was measured more than cesium at this test. [...]
Read the report here
Published: January 20th, 2012 at 2:02 pm ET
- Iodine-131 detected in Tokyo at multiple locations during November — 350 bq/kg at Kita garbage facility December 12, 2011
- Neutron ray measured in Tokyo — Uranium-235 found in Chiba — Can’t be detected by most geiger counters (PHOTO & VIDEO) October 19, 2011
- Iodine-131 reported in Tokyo — 10 of 12 sewage plants test positive in December December 27, 2011
- Recriticality? Major Japan paper reports on detection of iodine-131 in Tokyo, Kawasaki October 18, 2011
- Radioactive dust reported in Tokyo after recent fog — Over 4,000 Bq/kg of cesium — “Contamination never disappear, be careful” March 21, 2013