Iodine-131 reported in Tokyo — 10 of 12 sewage plants test positive in December
Breaking news : Increasing leakage of Iodine131, Fukushima Diary, Dec. 27, 2011:
[...] In December, Iodine 131 was measured at 10 of 12 sewerage disposal plants in Tokyo. The samples are dehydration sludge, taken from 12/1~12/6.
- Press watches as gov’t dumps radioactive waste into Tokyo Bay February 4, 2012
- Japan TV news program films plant life mutations in Tokyo — Fasciated dandelions reported “very often” (VIDEO) April 26, 2012
- Study claims Tokyo newborns had ‘safe’ 1,140 microsievert thyroid dose — Only counted food and water — Did not include inhaled radioactivity — Did not include first 10 days when iodine and other short-lived isotopes peaked March 13, 2012
- Report: Asahi TV show airs photos of mutated plants in Tokyo — Same program to feature dire situation at No. 4 fuel pool — Asked audience to send in more examples (PHOTO) April 19, 2012
- Watch: Up to 200,000 reported lining streets of Tokyo for protest (PHOTOS & VIDEOS) — Armored vehicles barricade PM’s residence — NYT Reporter: “See office workers, moms w/ small kids, seniors, Buddhist priests” June 29, 2012