Title: 70,000 US Service Personnel Exposed To Radiation: Operation Tomodachi 3/11
Source: Nuked Radio with RadChick
Date Published: Feb 9, 2013
Attorney Paul C. Garner, representing U.S. service members who were in Japan after 3/11: Kim Geiseking who was on the Reagan, and she was pregnant at the time and didn’t know it.
Her fetus, her baby is now a couple of years old and doesn’t speak.
I’m not an expert, but experts say the fetus takes up most of the radiation, more than the mother does.
Then I’ve got people who are bleeding from their behinds, who have sores all over their bodies.
More from the U.S. service members:
Published: February 12th, 2013 at 12:02 pm ET
- Sickened Navy crew members have lawsuit dismissed — TV: “Sailors say they have cancer”… of thyroid, gallbladder, testicles — Unremitting headaches, rectal bleeding, tumors, bodies deteriorating (VIDEO) December 18, 2013
- Attorney for US Navy Sailors: Third death from exposure to Fukushima fallout — Baby with brain cancer has died — Reporters afraid to publish stories related to case — Professor: USS Reagan sailors were first people to be hit by plume outside of plant (VIDEOS) July 26, 2015
- Another 20 Navy Sailors: USS Ronald Reagan crew with thyroid cancers, leukemia, brain tumors, bleeding, blindness after Fukushima disaster — Young kids developing problems — Gov’t and Tepco involved in major conspiracy (AUDIO) December 12, 2013
- US Sailors’ Attorney: Fukushima has left an entire generation of young people crippled physically, mentally, and genetically — Nuclear radiation is threatening entire planet (AUDIO) February 13, 2014
- Radio: US Navy sailors had radioactive snow ball fights off Fukushima — Crew “pretty well toast” after weeks on Pacific… significant cancers, incessant bleeding from anus or vagina, blindness — Debris from USS Reagan sent to Hanford nuclear waste site (AUDIO) January 16, 2014