Title: Can’t Win? Change the Rules!
Source: Fairewinds Energy Education
Date: April 24, 2013
[...] On today’s podcast, Arnie and Helen discuss the associated health risks of various types of radioactive releases, how regulators and the nuclear industry are downplaying those releases, and the current state of the Fukushima clean up. “The recovery of the site will go nowhere as long as Tokyo Electric is in charge,” says Arnie.
At 8:00 in
Arnie Gundersen, Fairewinds Chief Engineer: I think the cesium concentration is going to be comparable to what was released at Chernobyl […]
I think the IAEA and the Japanese are grossly downplaying cesium releases.
Published: April 25th, 2013 at 3:33 pm ET
- “Game Changer”: Fukushima cesium releases likely 20-30 times higher than revealed (AUDIO) March 28, 2013
- Gundersen: Death toll from Fukushima disaster to be 1,000 times IAEA estimate (AUDIO) March 28, 2013
- Japan media reported spike in radiation releases at nuclear fuel plant after recent M7.3 quake (VIDEO) December 10, 2012
- Nuclear Expert: Fukushima releases are equal to or greater than Chernobyl — Radioactive noble gas clouds over US Northwest much worse than ever anticipated (VIDEO) May 13, 2012
- Japan Professor compares cesium-137 releases from radiation disasters: Fukushima at up to 77 quadrillion Bq (77 PBq); Chernobyl at 85 quadrillion Bq (85 PBq) — Fukushima releases ongoing August 27, 2013