Published: October 4th, 2011 at 9:55 am ET

SOURCE: Breaking News: The measurement of plutonium was abandoned in Japan, Fukushima Diary by Mochizuki, October 3, 2011:

At the press conference of TEPCO and related ministries of Japanese government, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology stated they will not measure plutonium anymore.

The measurement of plutonium was abandoned in Japan. [...]

Measurement of plutonium is almost impossible for normal people with normal equipment because it only emits alpha ray. Your Geiger counter hardly catches it.

See also:

Videos of Oct. 3 press conference in Japanese only

Video streaming by Ustream

Video streaming by Ustream

Published: October 4th, 2011 at 9:55 am ET

1. Neutron ray measured in Tokyo — Uranium-235 found in Chiba — Can’t be detected by most geiger counters (PHOTO & VIDEO) October 19, 2011
  2. Reports: Tokyo Vice Governor suggests Fukushima draft? “We all Japanese must face it” — Sale of foreign Geiger counters banned? March 19, 2012
  3. UPDATE: Plutonium measured in 3/11 disaster debris December 22, 2012
  4. Krypton-85 up over 14,000% in one day at Reactor No. 2 — Kr-85 used to detect “plutonium separations” November 2, 2011
  5. Japan Journalist: Plutonium escaped Fukushima reactors as gas, it was a colossal 9,000ºF inside — Can’t be detected with Geiger counter — Terrible things are looming for the children, they must be evacuated yet nothing’s done… This is a “criminal nation” — I’m worried (VIDEO) October 16, 2013

42 comments to Japan Gov’t: Plutonium will no longer be measured — Almost impossible for normal person to detect, geiger counters ineffective

• BadjerJim BadjerJim

Synopsis: “Because it is very difficult to measure and requires equipment that most people cannot afford, WE will no longer measure for Plutonium. Besides: we have already told you that it is not a threat to your health.”

• farawayfan farawayfan

The only way to stop finding it everywhere is to stop measuring it, after all.

Prats.

• catweazel

wanted to say something thoughtfull, but sometimes it is just:

this is insane

enjoy living in japan as long as it lasts.

• Whoopie Whoopie

It’s getting to the point of being SPEECHLESS, isn’t it cat? I mean it’s hard to put into words what is happening here. It just gets worse and worse. :(

• catweazel

yeah, speechless indeed … just dont look that way then the beast wont eat you alive ….. i mean they dont even know where to stay away from when they dont measure. ewqröklfjgkaäögvkäö +pmvoeuhj#piögbvfdlxyjckälvm,jyölkcxjvölkxcyjvöklyxcuvjx
        thats what a government stands for, protect one from hazards or what? a hand in my pocket the other one before my eyes, thx for that service or what?

• andii

..and what makes you think you are in safe catweazel? Sounds like a false sense of security.

It just keeps going round and round.

• catweazel

me being in safe? for sure not, but middle-age. so the worst may be beyond my natural lifespan and i had my share of nature when i was young. the generation before the machine monitors started absorbing our souls.

• Bobby1

It takes 2-3 minutes to measure the amount of plutonium.

• catweazel

yeah, in fuel rod assemblies. have doubt that this will apply to fluffy dust under ones couch.

• TheWorldIsBlind

my guess – they are finding plutonium levels so high that they are getting the F outta there and then tell us its all ok.

japan – its over. it is time to give up and accept the fact that the country has been destroyed. it will not be inhabitable as long as the human race remains alive.

*the world IS blind*

• nohobear nohobear

Last I heard, our own EPA had discontinued or reduced monitoring in the US. (or at least reporting it. I’ve no doubt our elites in Government get daily Fukushima briefings, know exactly what is going on, and have their own supplies of uncontaminated water and food, on standby).

Anyone know what the current EPA “official” stance on monitoring is?

Didn’t need additional proof, but this article really takes us into the crazy zone… Discontinuing monitoring in the midst of an unprecedented 3 reactor meltdown, and no public outcry. We really mostly are dumb sheep being led to slaughter.

I have a co-worker planning a trip to Tokyo next week, but I couldn’t bring myself to try to dissuade him. I’m already labeled the conspiracy nut when it comes to radiation. Depressing times to be living in.

• lam335 lam335

The EPA stopped its official Fukushima monitoring long ago (May 3!!!):

“This site contains information and data from March 11, 2011 to June 30, 2011. EPA has returned to routine RadNet operations. This site will continue to be available for historical and informative purposes.

For real-time air monitoring data, please visit the EPA RadNet website and Central Data Exchange. To view both current and historical laboratory data, please visit our Envirofacts database.

June 30 Statement

In response to the Japanese nuclear incident, EPA accelerated and increased sampling frequency and analysis to confirm that there were no harmful levels of radiation reaching the U.S. from Japan and to inform the public about any level of radiation detected. After a thorough data review showing declining radiation levels, on May 3, 2011, EPA returned to the routine RadNet sampling and analysis process for precipitation, drinking water and milk. As always, our 24/7 air monitoring stations continue to measure radiation levels, alerting scientists to even slight changes.”

As far as I know, all they currently have (at least, all they have accessible to the public, is the radnet data that only shows gamma and beta counts, with no data about types of isotopes:

Even BErkeley has stooped most on its monitoring, with the exception of milk:

• catweazel

a little procedure….
      the washing with acids can be done at home, electroprocessing and ion chromatography most likely not.
      unfortunately the meter-web-page gives no detection ranges and valid concentrations to use the meter on.
      and no price.

but, after all you may be right and Pu-analysis is easier than thought.

in that case i wonder why people have to check on their behalve after three exploded reactors

• Atlantis

translation :
    “- muhahahaha, U aRe SkR3w3D. We w0n, U c4n’t m3aSur3 i7 aNd wE wIlL n3v3r 4pp0l0gize cAuS3 G0uV w0rKs f0r Us ROFL LOL LMAO ! “

• Lacsap Lacsap

“Plutonium will no longer be measured” And all the other news like more and more plutonium is found etc should be your wake up call if you are still in Japan!

Read also this (it’s about Illuminati):

A quote:

PLUTONIUM PUT IN FUKUSHIMA A MONTH BEFORE THE ATTACK

There is plenty of evidence.

The governor of Fukushima province told me they overruled him and put plutonium in reactor number 3.

[This was only] one month before the tsunami incident.

DW: Only a month before?

BF: Yeah.

Believe it or not..

• westcoastgirl westcoastgirl

I’ve read this article, found it fascinating…but is it true? It would seem that if there was some major overthrow of power due to these underground bombings, it would be evident above ground, so to speak. Do we have any evidence since this article was written that things have really changed?

I’d love to believe that this stuff is really true, but some proof would be nice. Then I would believe what it says about the plutonium.

• radegan

“How can we pay bonuses to our TEPCO bosses while these bad people are still living off of us? Make them go home now!”

“We can’t boss, we just found plutonium spread around a half dozen villages 30 miles from the site.”

“Dammit, stop that stupid testing right now! And outlaw personal ownership of testing devices. Or better yet, sell them very expensive ones that only say ‘Everything is ok’, got it? “

• dpl dpl

You cannot be cured of cancer from exposure to PU particles inside your lungs. Cutting it out will be the only way to stop the ongoing process.
    This is a death sentence to many especially in the US with Obamacare about to rein in the cost for rationed healthcare. What are our chances of survival? I would like to see a life insurance map for this disaster. Are industrial accidents covered?

• StillJill StillJill

I was dropped off of my coverage yesterday. I spent 3 hours on the phone pulling my hair out. I am appealing the denial of claims. Just what I need now. I have 2 scripts I need to fill that are over $200, and just found out they will not be covered. I’ve decided that this is the way it will soon be for everyone. Thank God,….I have been detoxing off the junk, and this will not kill me. I am going to disengage myself from all Dr’s, scripts, insurance,…going ‘Aw Natural’! :-)

• Good for you, Still Jill! This site has a wonderful search engine you might already know of

• StillJill StillJill

Yes Chemfood,…I attribute my cancer recovery to Mike Adams, the Health Ranger at Natural News! He posted an article about what happens when you transfuse someone sick,..with his kind of blood. (He said it would go for about $1,500 a cc.) He said that if you gave a sick organ, or organs, this HEALTHY blood, you make them healthy,…for a little while, then their sick blood turns all the blood bad again. I had a client who was very ill. She got blood transfusions every Monday,…I could hardly keep up with her,…until about Thurs,…then she looked terminal again. I decided I would make my own super duper blood. That is what I did. Then, FUKU fu&*ed my plan all up!

• Many blessings, SJ. I’ve also read a number of herbs are excellent for cleansing the liver and aiding in blood clean up. What I want to know is how one makes super duper blood?!

• westcoastgirl westcoastgirl

StillJill, Kombucha is a great detoxifier of the liver, and has beeen helpful in cancer rehabilitation. full of live enzymes and beneficial bacteria, too. Some studies linked it to better health in areas affected by Chernobyl.

Don’t know where you are, but I can give you more info if you want. I make it, and I throw my extra cultures out frequently. But if you want to learn how to make it, I’ll send you a culture. I think it is saving my life, really, from too much wine and such….

• Grampybone Grampybone

My rough estimates put the radioactive material released in this disaster around are of 1600 Hiroshima bombs exploding and seeping into the earth. Residual reactor critical concentrations of hydrogen and oxygen are signs that nuclear fission is still happening based on increased Iodine releases from August 2011. Basic math shows that even the chemicals with weak half life are still being produced.The situation is still out of control and these idiots in the Japanese government want to stop plutonium measurement? This madness has just begun as the public turns a blind eye. Go on eat your nori, your sticky rice with fish. Grampybone can only watch da spirits take form.

• Ron

Serious questions for the experts: Why aren’t normal Geiger Counters work in detecting this atmospheric radiation? Why do we hear that one needs a “special” GC to detect radiation (not just plutonium) in food? Why do certain online radiation monitoring sites continue to show normal background levels (around 25 – 50 cpm)? Why make Geiger Counters if they aren’t going to work when you need them to?

• Ron

Typo. I meant, Why aren’t normal Geiger Counters working in detecting this atmospheric radiation?

• tony wilson

Japan Gov’t: Plutonium will no longer be measured….

this is about managing a slow burn apocalypse.
    the government have decided too live day by day fully understanding that tomorrow brings mass death.
    control is the key keep them calm like cattle delay the point where the animal smells the death of others like in the slaughter house.
    realization occurs when the bolt gun is at your head.
    let us also not forget the trillions of dollars in savings the people of japan have been hoarding for decades…forces are already at work spending pensions and working out how too get this money.

• nohobear nohobear

excellent point about the financial cabal salivating at getting their hands on the Japanese pot of gold. We will be witnessing disaster capitalism at it’s finest.

All for sale. Emigration and resettlement for the wealthiest Japanese. Hi tech, cutting edge cancer treatment for those of middle wealth that will be able to afford it. Slow horrible death for the poor. If they are lucky, government supplied euthanasia pills to end your suffering.

• The way I see it , the blood of Christ is our only hope. Im not as Christian as I sound, and thats my fault, but with all of these events taking place, one can wonder and hope that its all true as its written in the Bible.
    Not writing to anyone in particular, so dont be nasty like some folks I have encountered on these posts.

• Elenin Velikovsky Elenin Velikovsky

Yay BrotherPete!
    If you have a Good Bible…I find the mentions of
    “Wormwood” to be pertinent. Adventists focus on
    The 4th Commandment, patched together with
    the Third Angels message Rev. 14:9….
    To the Seventh Day Adventist, this is the Key
    Prophecy. Those who worship the SUNDAY Beast…
    I recommend a nice copy of
    “The Great Controversy” by Ellen G. White,
    the Blue Hardback edition, tell ‘em when you
    call at Harvestime Books in Tennessee.
    Amazing cheap price for invaluable Information.
    Thank You Yahshua!

• StillJill StillJill

And, “The Desire of Ages” also by E.G. White! Changed my entire life,…one tiny book! :-)

• pure water

something more about Plutonium and several more reasons why they try to hide it

• voltscommissar

Gordon Edwards lecture is so brilliant, it is definitely worth your time to watch the whole thing, starting here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqheZZ0pRNw

A charming and erudite speaker with excellent clarity of thought, delivering a sober but absolutely devastating critique of the nuclear industry.

HEALTH WARNING to nuclear engineers and nuclear industry executives: if you really listen to Edwards and take his message to heart, YOU MAY INSTANTLY FEEL SUICIDAL.

• arclight arclight

lol… think i will listen now!! i take it that it will cause a stress based depression,, thats ok i can deal with it!! i will work out me strategies..check..samaritans on quick dial..check later…….

• No testing means no reporting !
    Same in many countries as to not testing now !