Published: September 13th, 2011 at 3:24 pm ET

GSDF holds emergency evacuation drill near stricken Fukushima nuclear plant, Mainichi, September 13, 2011:

The Ground Self-Defense Force (GSDF) and residents of the zone between 20 and 30 kilometers from the stricken Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant held an emergency evacuation drill on Sept. 12 [...] in preparation for any further large-scale emission of radioactive materials from the plant [...]

The scenario for the drill presupposed further meltdown of the Fukushima plant’s No. 3 reactor core, and a local accumulation of radioactive materials emitting 20 millisieverts of radiation within the next four days. [...]

h/t Anonymous tips

Published: September 13th, 2011 at 3:24 pm ET

1. Report: If fuel melted through reactor, it would react with concrete floor of primary containment — Could add significantly to total radiation release May 23, 2011
  2. Japan nuke expert: I presume melted fuel reacted violently with cement at Reactor No. 3, releasing large amounts of radioactive materials outside — TEPCO responds August 9, 2011
  3. NRC on Fukushima: Fuel rods violently consumed by self-sustaining reaction — Molten core then “on the move” — Radiological impact is huge (VIDEO) December 21, 2011
  4. Report: TEPCO reveals Reactor No. 2 temperature has gone “over scale” — “Unusual atmosphere” at press conference — Japan journalists suspicious something crucial is being hidden (VIDEO) November 28, 2011
  5. “Reactor Rupture”: TEPCO says “there must be a large leak” in No. 1 reactor — Reveals No. 2 and 3 may have similar ruptures May 12, 2011

242 comments to Japan gov’t prepares for further large-scale radiation release from Fukushima — Emergency drill on Monday presupposed further meltdown of No. 3 reactor core

• Grace Grace

This is true, my doctor told me that he does not believe the children in Fukushima are exposed to dangerously high levels of radiation, he said there are no children there – we had a bit of a conversation about that (!) then he threatened me with the psychiatric system.
    They actually don’t care and will only care when it is happening directly to them. This is what I mean about compassion and empathy being important to cultivate, we are all one.

I am sorry for the suffering of the innocents, it is just wrong, sorry for your dogs, are they happy in themselves though? I’ve got dags too, love them :)

• Elenin Velikovsky Elenin Velikovsky

I hope this means you’re not giving The Good Lady Doctor
    any more of your business.
    This is my feeling, like yours, about our entire medical system.
    I hope to never give them any business.
    You notice some of our most knowledgeable survival-minded
    posters, like Noah, don’t waste time here amongst arguments.
    I’m cursed with the knowledge, in agreement with all the
    protective-measures crowd….filtration, hygiene, as much stored
    protected water as possible, can you get to stashes around your area?
    But
    I’m knowing I’ve been more of the lazy grasshopper
    and less of the worker Ant, all my life, so
    If I get blessed to get some nice manor-resident tutor job,
    swell, but the expected, taken-for-granted society is GONE!
    I’m buying cheep storable foods, but knowing it’s futile.
    But we can still give huggy-wuggies!
    We need to have that radiation-theme-sci-fi movie night.
    I’ll bring green chile coleslaw.

• Elenin Velikovsky Elenin Velikovsky

So, Jill….
    these stories of Infant Mortality, and gestational,
    I hope you would be careful about what you should
    freely talk about, in HIPAA reality.
    On the other hand,
    What an amazing Headline Story, if only another couple cases
    like these infant tragedies
    could be found in the Redding area, you’d have somebody
    interested, perhaps. Getting releases on personal info
    would be important in writing a published story about it.

• StillJill StillJill

Yes Jack,…but perhaps StillJill in a Courtroom defending what she’s said and seen,…is where the Big Kahoona wants her????

I get an opportunity to speak on Oct. 11th, (full moon). It will be televised locally again.

They can do whatever to the messenger! (If God allows it, of course).

• StillJill StillJill

I’ll get those releases, just to foul their ambush!

Thanks!

• StillJill StillJill

Net–Did you happen to catch, I think it was Dr. Helen Caldicott, when she said that we should ALL be placing iodine tinticure on our neck/thyroid areas? Or, was it Lauren Moret? I think her name is,..help???

Anyway, I went out the next day and bought it. I not only use it every morning, but I rub it on my dogs throats too. I also put 5-6 drops in my morning coffee, as well as a few drops in the food I spoon feed my dogs with. In truth,….I’m keeping them alive with these perhaps wacky treatments. No, Jack, the Vet gets no more of my money. Also, like you, I stopped seeing most of my Dr’s. All they have are pharmaceuticals–and they are ALL chemical cocktail slow deaths-IMO!

Net-your son’s inflamed thyroid does signify something. It just hasn’t shown up in his T3, or T4 counts. Not to scare you,…but prevention is now a survival MUST!

It’s CHEAP,…and my dogs do not look like UMPA LOOMPAS anymore. All inflammation is gone. I give them essiac tea, bentonite clay, zeolite clay, apple pectin, iodine, and pink sea salt everyday. The 11 year old just got in her first new coat in about a year. She also went back into ‘heat’,…the fist time since 2008???

• Net

I make sure my son gets his daily vitamin with iodine and I add iodized salt to some foods(not much though) just so he isn’t deficient. I’ll check into getting some iodine tinticure and research use on kids. Thanks!!

• Terranigma1 Terranigma1

Leuren Moret in one of her videos remarked that she daily places tincture of iodine near her thyroid gland by the collarbone.

• StillJill StillJill

Maybe I ought to ‘lay off’ the essiac tea! :-)

• beamofthewave

I take spirulina and apple pectin daily. I also take wheat grass and sea kelp. I hope it helps and with your stories of the health problems I am so glad I sent my daughter to Georgia. I remember she had a couple of nose bleeds of unknown cause at the time. Now I think radiation poisoning.