Title: 78°C in reactor2
Source: Fukushima Diary
Date: February 11th, 2012
A Japanese freelance journalist tweeted this below. If it’s true, it’s only 2°C left.
She has been one of the most trustworthy source to me. You can read it as an unconfirmed information.
Now it’s 78°C in reactor2. can’t disclose the source. [...]
Read the report here
Published: February 11th, 2012 at 3:55 pm ET
- Japanese Independent Journalist: Reactor No. 2 temperature actually showing over 85°C, and a lot of smoke is coming up February 7, 2012
- Video: ‘Most important’ source of radioactive releases into Pacific at Fukushima is Reactor 2 February 4, 2013
- Nikkei: Reactor No. 2 hits 78.3°C — Tepco: Melted fuel may be moving inside RPV February 11, 2012
- FNN: Temperature rising at Reactor No. 2 pressure vessel (VIDEO) — Fukushima worker more worried about No. 2 than No. 4 February 5, 2012
- Bloomberg: Tepco injects boric acid to prevent criticality at Reactor No. 2 February 6, 2012