The common understanding of Fukushima workers is Fukushima can’t be settled anymore. [...]
It’s not only the rat to have caused outage, but they have problems everywhere in the plant.
The actual situation is way worse than officially announced.
See also: Seawater and sand caused blackout at Fukushima Daiichi? -- Crucial power device "left on back of vehicle... exposed to the elements" (PHOTO)
Published: March 23rd, 2013 at 12:37 pm ET
- Journalist: Trouble reported at Fukushima Daiichi after M7.3 quake — Gov’t and Tepco officially saying ‘no problem’ December 9, 2012
- Japan journalist on rumors about Fukushima workers: “Pretty credible reports coming out — probably from the hospital staff — that they’re beyond capacity and don’t know what to do” (VIDEO) November 10, 2011
- Fukushima Daiichi Worker: Situation at plant “most likely to get worse” — “Japan likely to face a critical situation again” if Tepco remains in control July 3, 2013
- Japanese Journalist: Fukushima workers die suddenly but it’s not reported, says nurse at plant — Gov’t agents following me for surveillance (VIDEO) March 21, 2014
- Japan Times: Doctor warns suffering of Fukushima Daiichi workers could trigger accidents at plant — “Many confessed they have almost zero work motivation” August 15, 2012