101 East, Al Jazeera English
09 Mar 2012
Upload Date: Jun 2, 2012
Uploaded by: UrRightToKnow
Taro Kono, member of the House of Representatives in the Diet
At ~5:00 in
There’s no future in nuclear.
So the question is not if, [but] when are we going to move out of nuclear completely.
At ~6:00 in
Tepco and the gov’t … have been telling lies to the people. They’ve been trying to hide the information.
At 13:45 in
The government sometimes hides numbers or gives you wrong numbers or gives you different numbers. So people wondering what to trust.
Published: June 3rd, 2012 at 3:25 pm ET
- Professor in Japan Blasts Gov’t, Tepco: “These are lies, they’re absolutely lies” (VIDEO) July 10, 2012
- Former Prime Minister of Japan: We’ve been lied to, nuclear experts lying to us… They’ve been telling a pack of lies — Governor: Tepco needs to reveal who gave orders to lie about Fukushima meltdowns (VIDEO) January 16, 2014
- Newspaper: “Patronizing silence” from officials about Fukushima contamination in West Coast seafood; It’s downright irresponsible, they are telling us nothing — Expert: “There is a real cause for concern” (VIDEO) November 9, 2013
- Lies? Top Japan officials and Tepco all now claim Fukushima contamination is staying inside port and not reaching Pacific — Yet Tokyo scientist already revealed 44% of water in port flows out into ocean every day (VIDEOS) September 6, 2013
- Local Official: ‘They are telling a lot of lies’ — ‘Their children were also sacrificed’ (VIDEOS) June 5, 2012