Attorney Hiroyuki Kawai: You and us are tackling such an important issue [...] We are people who are tackling the most important issue for Japan. Please be confident in yourselves and spread this movement further.
Published: October 9th, 2012 at 12:02 am ET
- Tokyo Legal Expert: Once a nuclear accident occurs EVERYTHING is over! — Zero prospect of ever restoring fishing grounds — Warns Californians of quake risks, “All will be lost, this is the reality of nuclear energy” (VIDEO) October 20, 2012
- Martin Sheen: No issue is more serious than nuclear — Not just for U.S., but entire world (VIDEOS) July 10, 2012
- UC Berkeley Professor: California seeing Fukushima fallout won’t be a surprise — ‘Especially concerned’ after radioactive leaks at plant were admitted — “I’m not terribly confident in information Japan is sharing” January 19, 2014
- Report: Landfill fire moved beyond equipment meant to stop its advance toward nuclear waste… Essentially ‘fire line’ is breached — St. Louis Official: Something must be done, but there’s nothing we can do — Asst. Fire Chief: “Words can’t explain how important it is” to have a good plan (VIDEO) July 31, 2013
- Massive Demonstrations Working in Japan? AFP: Size and regularity of events giving gov’t pause — Prime Minister: “Nuclear energy is becoming an issue that divides the nation”, says he will “listen attentively” July 19, 2012