Attorney Hiroyuki Kawai: You and us are tackling such an important issue [...] We are people who are tackling the most important issue for Japan. Please be confident in yourselves and spread this movement further.
Published: October 9th, 2012 at 12:02 am ET
- Energy Journal: Fukushima “an ongoing crisis… an international issue, its important we all keep our eye on it… we owe it to the Pacific” — Nuclear fuel dropped into sub-basement and melted through some concrete, no one can get in to see where it is now (AUDIO) April 25, 2014
- Officials ‘Alarmed’ at Press Conference on Dam with Nuclear Plants Downstream: ‘Movement’ in foundation 100s of feet underground; Rock dissolving — “Sinkhole is indication of bigger problem” — “Urgency of issue is obvious” — Examining “every possible type of failure” (VIDEO) February 27, 2015
- Wall St. Journal: Fukushima leaks are “massive public health issue” — Obviously this could spread throughout Pacific and get into food supply (VIDEO) August 6, 2013
- TV: Fukushima “is the most important issue going on in the world, everyone should stop what they’re doing and work together” — Newspaper Editor: Gov’t afraid to look into Fukushima as it could lead to destruction of fishing industry on West Coast (VIDEO) January 13, 2014
- Scientist: Massive spikes in radioactivity are being hidden from public — Radiation doses around nuclear reactors increase exponentially — It’s a major worry… very, very important — Something must be done (VIDEO) August 23, 2014