Published: September 6th, 2013 at 11:29 am ET

Jiji Press, Sept. 6, 2013: Crime up among No. 1 plant staff [...] In the first eight months of this year, 74 such workers were charged with crimes such as theft and fights resulting in injury. The figure is already close to three times the 2012 total of 26. The police reported only one such suspect in 2011 [...] They were mostly suspected of theft [...]  or of harming others during brawls in their lodgings or bars. In one extreme case, people were held hostage as a result of a disagreement over hiring practices. [...]

Mainichi, Sept. 2, 2013: Things are going badly. There’s radioactive water leaking, and it can’t be controlled. [...] if the workers on-site do not consent to join battle, if they cannot muster the courage to keep up the fight, then we cannot expect real progress. At least, that’s the impression I got after talking with one of those workers [...] I cannot write the worker’s name, or age, or job description here. But I can say that he is not an agitator [...] he is a completely average employee [... "]we’re not getting any extra staff. The management says ‘do this’ and ‘do that,’ but I don’t think they really consider the workers’ radiation exposure doses at all. “Recently, some government minister came here (to the plant) and ran his mouth, right? When I see stuff like that, I think, ‘Gimme a break! What the hell do you know about anything?’” [...] I’ve heard the officer in charge of the Self-Defense Forces efforts at the Fukushima plant describe the situation as being “the same as war.” [...] The workers at the Fukushima plant deeply distrust those in Tokyo [...] The waters next to the plant have been subject to unprecedented nuclear contamination [...] After so much continuous failure, we must repair the damage done to Japan’s international reputation.

See also:

Published: September 6th, 2013 at 11:29 am ET

1. “Nuclear leaks poison the Pacific” — “We’re talking about the Pacific Ocean, so it’s not just Fukushima that’s affected” — “Criticism will be worldwide” if contamination keeps flowing from plant August 11, 2013
  2. Wall St. Journal: They appear to be losing the battle at festering Fukushima plant — Leaks sprouting above and below ground — Response is frantic, desperate, and dangerously haphazard September 15, 2013
  3. NHK ‘News Flash’: Tepco admits not working on plan to stop Fukushima radioactive leaks flowing into ocean — Barriers to block massive groundwater contamination ‘on hold’ — Prime Minister and Tepco still cling to lie that it’s staying in port September 27, 2013
  4. Attorney: U.S. Marine may join Fukushima lawsuit — Navy clients have bladder problems not normally seen in younger people January 8, 2013
  5. Asahi: Fukushima officials declare “emergency” over 300 tons of radioactive water entering ocean everyday; Demands Gov’t retract 2011 claim that plant is under control — Tokyo Governor: It’s not under control as Prime Minister says September 22, 2013

40 comments to Japan Media: “Things are going badly” — Fukushima “the same as war” says military officer in charge of forces at plant — Concern “workers on-site do not consent to join battle” — Crime skyrocketing, “people were held hostage” — Unprecedented ocean contamination and leaks are out of control

• The war started on 3/11; it is a global genocide, in slow motion.

Fukushima Nano Bucky Balls Weaponized With Uranium, Plutonium, And Cesium; via A Green Road

These hot particles circulate the globe.. no one is immune.

Arnie Gunderson explained it very well also.

If you get cancer from here on, and you live a 'healthy' life, no smoking, drinking, drugs, or unhealthy lifestyle, you should know that this is more than likely going to be the root cause…

But no one is counting, no way to measure it, and no way to track these nano particles; death is in the wind.

• Everyone In USA And Around The World Exposed to Massive Amounts of Radioactive Xenon Gas; via A Green Road

Since the sewage sludge in Japan shows ongoing Iodine 131, that means Xenon gas is also circulating globally.

Iodine decays into Xenon gas, which then travels around the world, and then decays back into solid Cesium.

A global nuclear war; but almost no one is talking about it, YET..

• newsblackoutUSA newsblackoutUSA

DG, there was a company in 3/2011 in the Netherlands that had a live feed of the incoming cloud to the USA. I was watching it along with many others, when the feed was suddenly inaccessible. However, my friend's relatives in Holland and Europe had no problem watching the feed, but when people from the US tried to connect the page would not load.

• We Not They Finally

newsblackout, we were horrified even that in the U.S., people were not even being told to stay out of the rain. And there were HUGE radioactive rain-outs, notably in Calfornia.

Someone in D.C. needs to "get it big-time" that if you know and you do nothing to protect, then you are COMPLICIT.

This once-great nation standing as nothing and nowhere — it's heart-breaking.

• HoTaters

WNTF, I was near Suisun Bay (just upriver from the San Pablo Bay, up bay from the San Franscisco Bay) during one of those rain outs. Actually, it lasted for three weeks, straight. Torrential downpours, the likes of which I have never seen.

At one point, we had a massive thunderstorm cell which must have measured 40 miles wide by 60 miles long. By far the most hairy looking storm I've even seen, in my entire life. Tried to shelter in place as much as possible, but had to go out of the house from time to time.

The plumes hit us continually for most of 2011 and into the early months of 2012, to varying degrees.

No one was telling us how dangerous the Xenon gas was.

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

Sir!
      Yes Bobby what is it?
      Sir, The management says ‘do this’ and ‘do that,’ but I don’t think they really consider the workers’ radiation exposure doses at all. “Recently, some government minister came here (to the plant) and ran his mouth, right? When I see stuff like that, I think, ‘Gimme a break! What the hell do you know about anything?
      Bobby?
      Yes sir?
      Bobby that was not a nice thing to say!
      Sir, the truth is that things are going badly. There’s radioactive water leaking, and it can’t be controlled. [...] if the workers on-site do not consent to join battle, if they cannot muster the courage to keep up the fight, then we cannot expect real progress.
      Bobby Shush! I know and now go and report to incinerator #4 and you will be processed!
      Sir, yes sir, right away sir!

Best to prepare with what comith this way.. and like any out of control growing cancer this Fukushima Disaster will continue to grow.. and soon all this that Bobby talks about will be seen right here on our US west coast shores.

• weeman

The rise in crime is due to the people you hired,

• annspinwall4 annspinwall4

I believe the rise in crime is due to the fact that these people are being exposed to untold amounts of radiation….regardless of who you are, radiation will have a negative impact.

• bo bo

I agree. I probably wouldn't give a damn either if I had to go through what they have to… I'm still surprised not one of them have 'gone postal' or 'golden temple' yet…

• bo bo

I've always had this sinking feeling that that is going to be the twist in the plot to allthis… those bumbling white nobodies everybody likes to laugh at.. will one of these days give us one hell of a plot twist…

'Kireru' in japanese… translation :'snap'

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

Ergo: Thus our coming moral dilemma based on external events/influences…it will get worse.

• We Not They Finally

It's true that radiation not only affects the physical health, but the mind. The likes of bar brawls and thievery is probably not usually the Japanese way. But the CONDITIONS there are so beyond inhumane, that it's probably astounding that this was not the story earlier.

A situation like that in the U.S.? Oh, my God, I cringe to think what might happen! It nearly makes one ill to think that they are now not even TRYING to protect the workers against radiation or keeping count.

• KDM KDM

They don't need to host the Olympics, they have the worlds biggest three ring circus.

• Gasser Gasser

Got Obama Care?

I've got your Americium under my skin.

I've got your Cesium deep in the heart of me.

So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me.

I've got your Plutonium in my lung skin.

I'd tried not breathing so you would not get in.

I said to myself: this Nuclear affair never will go so well.

But why should I try to resist when, NRC, knows so well

I've got your Tritium under my skin.

I've sacrifice everything come what might

For the sake of havin' your electricity near

In spite of warnin' voices that comes in the night

And repeats, repeats in my ear:

Don't you know, little fool, you never can win?
    Use your mentality, wake up to reality.

But each time that I do just the thought of Kilowatts

Makes me stop before I begin
‘

Cause I've got your convenience under my skin.

I have sacrifice anything come what might

For the sake of havin' your wattage near

In spite of the warning voices that comes in the night

And repeats – how it yells in my ear:

Don't you know, little fool, you never can win?

Why not use your mentality – step up, wake up to reality?

But each time I do there's no stopping you

Takes my energy just before I begin
‘

Cause I've got your Strontium under my skin.

Yes, I've got your Uranium under my skin.

Should you really care?

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

"After so much continuous failure, we must repair the damage done to Japan’s international reputation."

Reputations aside!
    Let's leave that out now…shall we?

Here is a small hint.
    There is plenty of trouble to be dealt with than reputation in Japan.
    What's done is done.

Japan must realize that unless they are willing to speak up against the oppression of the truth..by supposed allies or they will stand alone in this shame.

Why further embarrass yourself..by denying the needs of the people to satisfy your oppressors wishes and your own fear?

• UncleCrusty

By now, a big chunk of the workforce has been cooked. Lethargy, depression, mood changes, aggression – all are signs of Radiation exposure. Same things happened with Chernobyl. Soon enough you will see "chernobyl heart" as well as a multitude of auto immune disorders. This is the clearest sign they need to stand down and let someone else take over.

• Michael V.B. Michael Van Broekhoven

"Like war" sounds about right. They're dealing with 4+ times Chernobyl.
    Or, to put it in war-terms, so to speak:
    In terms of cesium, possible 3000 times Hiroshima;
    In terms of Strontium, possibly 20,000 times Nagasaki;

Most of this mess is luckily stored on site, not released to the rest of the planet.
    The workers deserve some credit.

• rockyourworld

tepco officials should be charged with crimes against humanity, the worst case of it ever. charge the people at ge and whoever decided to cover this all up and allow japans radioactive goods to come into this country after the initial event also. arrest them all now.

• TheBigPicture TheBigPicture

No worker should enter the site. Man-made radiation is horrible, and not meant to be. Makes you aggressive, then ill. Soon, nobody will do the dirty-work and nuclear technology will finally come to an end.

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

Good luck with that one and the laws written are created specifically for only you to follow and not these people you speak of since they are all above the law.

These are the same people that write your enforceable laws and none of these laws were written for them to follow…

• StPaulScout StPaulScout

Damned glad I've put up a few bottles of my favorite Scotch!

• Ground (soil) contamination and what to do with the waste is yet another unaddressed issue.

"Thousands of industrial-size black bags hold the contaminated soil. They are lined up in fields, waiting for their final resting place — wherever that may be. This is a reminder that the problem of what to do with radioactive water at the crippled Fukushima plant is not the only storage issue this country has to deal with." – from article

CNN Video from Fukushima
    - Sept 5, 2013

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

Do what they did in the past and add the contaminated soil to cement and/or fertilizer and then sell it to the masses….out of sight out of mind!

Of course they can always just ship it far out in the ocean and dump it for all the soulless fish to eat too. Yummy!

• SusanS

☢ Japan Needs Worldwide Help NOW! ☢
    ☢ More Petitions to Sign & Share! ☢

To Tweet These Petitions: http://tinyurl.com/FixFuku

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

• We Not They Finally

They are concerned about "repairing the damage done to Japan's international reputation"?

Honestly, by now the world would need to see TEPCO officials in public committing you-know-what to even believe that they have any CONSCIENCE. Not saying that's a good idea — just that "their reputation" is the LEAST of concerns right now. They have no "reputation" left. These are inhuman monsters.

• FXofTruth

This IS a nuclear war, with the only weapon being stupidity and it's trying to win a hopeless war.

Nothing is getting blown up in this nuclear war rather, only people and animals are being killed. The death tolls have to be off the scale…but they will never be reported. To know the death tolls would panic people. t is important to keep the World Public oblivious and uninformed because it allows people to die quietly. It also makes for much less work for the Japanese Government and Governments around the affected areas.

There are 100's of sleeper nuclear plants waiting to go critical all over the World. Many are too old, too rundown, too irradiated, too close to fault lines….sleeper weapons that will be added to the Fukushima battle in due time. Nuclear will win because it is ALL POWERFUL. It will kill off everything in it's path. Life is not safe anywhere on the planet.

Billions will suffer painful deaths. The world's population will begin it rapid decline as soon as another earthquake hits Japan. The spent fuel pools will collapse and the rest of the nuclear plant's fuel cooling will fail….radiation will blanket the entire planet within one year.

Shortened lives resulting in countless deaths around the globe, is the future to look forward to.

• Vorith

So far I've seen no mention of sabotage. Interesting as there's plausible evidence (but no links provided haha).

"…our coming moral dilemma…"

Morals, on prison planet (where They have been at the same game for eons. Makes you wonder about so called karma)? Ethics trumps anyway as the former is a religious based ideal. Seems to me we're all guilty of something… if by doing nothing others (and say your friendly commercial farm and slaughterhouse) are violated etc.

And we hear on the radio; love love I love you oh baby Love Ya!! Where's real love hmm?

Not judging as I'm part of this mess as well. Their mess perhaps.

• Vorith

Um… this is a public service announcement as I loath anyone to suffer. There are methods of self deliverance that are painless. Noble gases (exit bag technique). This is my choice for when the time comes. I'm not hysterical from reading posts as I've known about this for some time. I feel for all those who've endured vicious self inflicted wounds. You do not want a violent death as that will effect you're um, vector, so to speak, in the astral plane. Nice place this and what a testimony this thought, "Well, it could be worse." Now THAT sums up life on earth. Tis a joke on us. Perhaps mostly due to Them or maybe we all were complicit.

• Vorith

"…if by doing nothing others (and say your friendly commercial farm and slaughterhouse) are violated etc."

I mean animals. Grammar.

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

Yes. it would appear to be: "Tis a joke on us"

• Vorith

Hi. Not sure if it was yours or someone you replied to regarding the bigger picture. If that was you please do type a few paragraphs. We are very well read in this… but as you know, if you can't prove anything from where your at it's essentially speculation, at best.
    The idea of ages and time loops (repetition of "history") sounds plausible. The effects on consciousness… Seems likely that much of what we're enduring today is some kind of sabotaging (or suppression etc) of that change (potentials). Of course, this may apply to the "rabble" only as They've got ways around the toxins and conditioning. As Alan Watt commented, we are their fodder for their own advancement. Nice thought.

Now this (hopefully!) only applies to 3rd Density or in physical incarnation. If there is some kind of carry over then we are in some super serious sheist.

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

Very deep topics no doubt and I would rather not speculate as about our reincarnation potentials. Yes is would appear that many of us here are fodder for others to achieve many things that are currently unknown. Time warps and discovery of other dimensions and planes of existence are now primary science and they are moving very quickly towards these new discoveries. Yes the fodder is paying for it all in one way or the other.

In our real time line though, if one dies a horrible painful death from any form of cancer, then it (this cancer) does exist in this plane of existence and it is very real happening in our present reality.

You will find the Kingdom of Heaven amongst you was a very powerful statement and a reality not fully understood by mankind. When we talk about "we are one" that means all biological life found on Planet Earth is part and parcel of the entire statement premise.

This time line is real and it (what we do in this one) will affect all future time lines positively or negatively and we humans must now make a choice,

No one is coming down to save you and/or the the other living creatures from yourself…

• Vorith

I see you're not a fluff bunny new ager. I can go further and opine that we're likely not any better than bugs or road kill. Yeah we've great works of art but I've seen some amazing structures built by critters. There's existence… where life or "living" is essentially a distraction from that existence. So again, if something is amiss in those astral realms where there should be rest… There has been talk about this Light phenomena. The "go into the light idea", in which they're saying might be an artificial lure. A soul catcher…..
    Ya, I've read way too much and it's hard to discern validity in this kinda stuff. So, let's get to those distractions.

Those workers. Well, I guess I should recant a bit on the line about bugs. Note how the Japanese keep unwittingly revisiting this suicide thing.

• Sickputer

Of course the workers refuse to consent to join the battle…they are NOT SOLDIERS!

They are poor debt-ridden people who are coerced by their contractors. They didn't sign up to die for their efforts.

Get your freaking Japanese militia into the fray and then you can bitch at them!