Japan Newspaper: Fukushima Daiichi worker reports developing cancer
Sept. 28, 2012 article in the Nippon Shimbun translated by EXSKF:
[...] The Ministry [of Health and Welfare] also disclosed that a worker who had worked in the restoration work during the Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant accident submitted the application for workers’ compensation this month, claiming he developed a cancer. According to the Ministry, it is the first time that a worker at Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant has submitted the application because of cancer after the March 11, 2011 disaster.
- Workers are fired once they have heatstroke -Fukushima Daiichi Worker August 3, 2012
- Fukushima Daiichi worker thinks ground at plant causing construction delays and Tepco giving false explanations June 16, 2012
- Fukushima Daiichi Worker: I got worried about corrosion of pipes after seeing new video of Reactor 1 — One day pipes will break from slight quake after seeing how much they corroded in only a year — Same risk at all four reactors (PHOTO) June 29, 2012
- Fukushima Daiichi Worker: I think all reactors will be in crisis after major aftershock — We don’t have enough people to settle down No. 4 fuel pool and other reactors May 27, 2012
- Fukushima Worker: We are starting to have cancers — My co-worker had surgery for cancer, internal exposure suspected October 6, 2012