Professor Hiroaki Koide, Kyoto University Reactor Research Institute, during July 29, 2012 lecture at Doshisha University: According to government’s research, Tokyo area turned out to be as contaminated as radiation controlled area like in Fukushima. Millions of people are living in radiation controlled area, where I work with a small nuclear reactor.
Published: August 11th, 2012 at 2:05 pm ET
- Kyodo: “Fear of radiation creeping south” — Tokyo area may be in danger says Japan professor March 22, 2012
- Tokyo Newspaper: 6 in 10 Fukushima children tested have diabetes — Head of Tokyo-area Medical Clinic: We are expecting diabetes in children from Fukushima radiation (VIDEO) May 16, 2012
- Japan Nuclear Expert: Extensive areas in Kanto should evacuate if they want to be protected from radiation — Gov’t abandoned the people there July 11, 2012
- Gundersen on CTV: The country of Japan is contaminated — “Just routine checking an area here and there” in Tokyo found all samples to be radioactive waste (VIDEO) March 12, 2012
- NHK: Radioactive materials found in Tokyo Bay at 15 times legal limit — Plus: Tokyo to begin burning rubble from disaster area as first freight trains arrive November 3, 2011