Protect Yourself From Radiation
Uploaded by NewlynResearchGroup
Uploaded on May 8, 2012
According to Dr. John Gofman, the author of ‘Radiation and Human Health’ [...] when these figures are converted to the population of Japan, then approximately 1 million people will develop cancer and die.
Gofman (September 21, 1918 – August 15, 2007) was an American scientist and advocate. He was Professor Emeritus of Molecular and Cell Biology at University of California at Berkeley. Some of his early work was on the Manhattan Project, and he shares patents on the fissionability of uranium-233 as well as on early processes for separating plutonium from fission products. Dr. Gofman later worked in medicine and led the team that discovered and characterized lipoproteins in the causation of heart disease. In 1963, he established the Biomedical Research Division for the Livermore National Laboratory, where he was on the cutting edge of research into the connection between chromosomal abnormalities and cancer.
- Part I at 2:00 in: 200,000+ cases of cancer because of Fukushima… underestimated?
- Part II at 0:10 in: There are going ot be at least 10,000s and possibly 100,000s or more of people in the future dying o f cancer or having children with birth defects, but that once again is all hidden from view.
Watch the complete four-part series (50 minutes) here
Published: May 15th, 2012 at 5:08 am ET
- Nuclear Experts: Million cancers could result from Fukushima — Already hundreds of times more thyroid cancers… “Just the tip of the iceberg… worst is yet to come” — “Enormous spikes in cancer… devastating health effects” (VIDEO) November 7, 2015
- UPI: ‘Skyrocketing’ cancer cases in Fukushima — AP: ‘Alarming’ cancer rates after nuclear disaster — Times: Child cancers up 5,000% — Radiation doses may be “considerably higher” than estimated — Expert: Cancer outbreak shows officials must now prepare for onset of leukemia, other diseases (VIDEO) October 8, 2015
- Gundersen: “I’ve heard numbers as high as 2 million may die of cancer” because of Fukushima (VIDEO) June 27, 2012
- U. of Pittsburg radiation expert: Child cancer risk doubles if exposed to just a couple x-rays worth of radiation during pregnancy (VIDEO) October 6, 2011
- Radio: 1 million cancers coming from Fukushima? “We’re seeing that already… Enormous increase in cancer precursor” (VIDEO) October 3, 2012