Title: The Fukushima Nuclear Disaster and The Media: An Interview with Professor Akira Murakami Akira
Date Uploaded: Apr 8, 2012
Uploaded by: laborvideo
Akira Murakami, a professor of media at Akita University discusses the Fukushima nuclear plant meltdown and the media cover-up as well as the real concerns of the people of Japan. It was done at KPFA on 3/14/2012 by Steve Zeltzer of WorkWeek Radio and Project Censored.
At 13:37 in
Question: Children with signs of medical problems?
Murakami: Yes. Bleeding from nostrils, skin diseases, short temperedness, cardiovascular diseases…
Published: April 9th, 2012 at 5:23 am ET
- Japan Doctor: “Tokyo should no longer be inhabited” — Everyone here is a victim of Fukushima — People truly suffering — Bleeding under skin, urinary hemorrhaging — Children’s blood tests started changing last year — Time running short… up to physicians to save our citizens and future generations July 17, 2014
- Akita Professor: Gov’t engaged in propaganda, a coverup of dangers to Japanese people (VIDEO) April 13, 2012
- Professor in Japan: Gov’t blatantly under-reporting radiation data — “It will become common knowledge that the contamination has come far beyond what is being reported in the media” (VIDEO) October 4, 2011
- Japan Professor: Pregnant women get free new houses if they move back to Fukushima — Physician/Mayor: Children being severely harmed, must be evacuated; World has never come across situation like this (VIDEO) October 30, 2013
- BBC Interview: “News about Fukushima… keeps getting worse” — Japan Professor: “Rash of disease” in Fukushima children, rate of cancer in thyroid up to “dozens of times higher than usual” — Expert: Forcible radiation exposure by gov’t (AUDIO) January 1, 2014